Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 21 & 22
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 21 & 22
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We've updated the website with the list of exhibiting dealers, manufacturers, and artists:

Philly Exhibitors

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris, are you still sending out the $1 off admission e-mails? If not will the one on reightershows.com still be accepted?

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Logan~

Yes and yes....

Are you on the e-mail mailing list? There's an email going out Friday which will offer a dollar off. If you (or anyone else) are not on the list, you can sign up for the mailing list here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show Mailing List Signup

And yes, we will be honoring the $1 off coupon from reightershows.com. Bear in mind the $1 off coupon (from both the email and reightershows.com) apply to one-day admission only.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Just when you think the artist list is top draw, there's a possibility another scribbler, as an employee of Rittenhouse Archives, may attend as well.

http://www.warrenmartineck.com...new-job-you-bet.html

Many congratulations on the job.

Interesting....I wasn't aware of this.

Being the media mogul you are, I would have thought one of your "people" would have informed you Big Grin
I asked Warren on Facebook if this ment he would be putting in an appearence at Philly and he said possibly. May not be this one though.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Logan~

Yes and yes....

Are you on the e-mail mailing list? There's an email going out Friday which will offer a dollar off. If you (or anyone else) are not on the list, you can sign up for the mailing list here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show Mailing List Signup

And yes, we will be honoring the $1 off coupon from reightershows.com. Bear in mind the $1 off coupon (from both the email and reightershows.com) apply to one-day admission only.

Thanks Harris. Thumb Up Yes I'm already on the mailing list and I'll only be able to attend on Saturday so the $1 off will come in handy for me. Only 2 1/2 more weeks... I can't wait! Bouncey

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris. Can you update the artist list and add Laura Inglis to it? I am sponsoring her appearance there and she could be found at my tables (Derek Woywood on the floor plan) if she is not out shopping on the show floor.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Philly Non Sport Show Promo Cards to be handed out

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those look fantastic and i want them all. Clap

Tom what is the UK promo doing at Philly?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
Hi Harris. Can you update the artist list and add Laura Inglis to it? I am sponsoring her appearance there and she could be found at my tables (Derek Woywood on the floor plan) if she is not out shopping on the show floor.

Thanks again for sponsoring my appearance. I'll do my best not to get my shopping & wandering done before the show opens each day.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Maybe someone should look into booking a flight Wink

Someone needs to give the NHS a kick up the backside!

You're the Brit they WANT at the show

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Maybe someone should look into booking a flight Wink

Someone needs to give the NHS a kick up the backside!

Someone's got an Inferior Graham Complex (known in the medical community as IGC).

Seriously, though, now that we have people coming from France, the U.K. doesn't seem quite as cool any more. Big Grin And just wait until we get people coming from China! Then Mars! Then Time Lords....But I digress.

NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Time Lords are coming??????? Eek

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:

I KNOW we want you at the show Hammer, the heck with Graham and his bum wing, LOL! Beware, I think Headless may be coming as well! Eek

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
You guys coming from the UK should set up a table. You would make a killing on the cards we can't get over here. I know I would spend a good amount on Doctor Who cards.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
You guys coming from the UK should set up a table. You would make a killing on the cards we can't get over here. I know I would spend a good amount on Doctor Who cards.

The Disney cards from Morrisons would be popular too Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
the show is getting closer Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios is very happy to announce that we will have a few Classic Mythology blank sketch cards *exclusive* to the Philly Non-Sport Card Show for April 21st-22nd 2012 - http://www.nonsportupdate.com/philly.htm

These will be numbered and ultra limited. Only 3 blank sketch cards will be given to each of the following artists who contributed sketch cards in our Classic Mythology trading card set and who will be set-up at the show. Smile

Axebone - www.axebone.com

Meghan Hetrick - www.meghanhetrick.com

Rhiannon Owens - www.dangerous-beauty778.deviantart.com

Elaine Perna - www.elaineperna.deviantart.com

Tony Perna - www.tonyperna.deviantart.com

Artists are allowed to draw or commission any mythological character from our set. These will be available for sale directly from these artists (prices vary per artist). If you are looking for a specific character to be drawn for pick-up at the Philly show please e-mail or try to contact any of these artists at your earliest convenience. These artists have contact info on their websites. Some artists may not have time to draw on these before the show. Please inquire with each artist as soon as possible.

www.pernastudios.deviantart.com

Posts: 2284 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Very cool, Elaine. Great idea.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

You will see a UK table in the next 12-18 months.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very cool, Elaine. Great idea.

I second that Thumb Up Does this mean Meghan will be attending?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post