Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 21 & 22
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - April 21 & 22
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
At the airport waiting for my flight can't wait for the show this weekend. Yeah

Posts: 20 | Location: CLEARWATER,FL | Registered: April 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by otim:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
these will be available for a modest "absentee admission" fee.

Packs include promos from the Chicago Show (P1 and P2), Scifi Cards P15, Walking Dead Comic, Blood and Glory, Warlord of Mars, Vampirella, Bettie Page Set 2, and Marvel Greatest Heroes.

Ed

Can anyone clarify what exactly the 'modest' fee will be?

otim

Based on other postings that I have seen from Ed in various places, the fee is $20.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I can confirm Hammer arrived Thursday evening and as a service to all attendees, went straight to Red Robin to make sure the bar was still there Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding news! Thumb Up(That the bar is still there, LOL!). Hope you had a good trip Hammer, see you soon! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We are heading out the door to Allentown. Smile

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I can confirm Hammer arrived Thursday evening and as a service to all attendees, went straight to Red Robin to make sure the bar was still there Big Grin

Thanks for checking! Thumb Up

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

It might not be by the time we are done with it this weekend!!!

Big Grin

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post