Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - October 2011
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - October 2011
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here is the next promo preview of a card that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

This is a 2011 Marvel Universe promo from Rittenhouse Archives. The card is numbered P4. It will be given away at the Rittenhouse Archives tables.

I'll have a bunch of other promo card previews like this to post over the next couple of weeks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That will be a popular promo! Smile

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'd better get one of these Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here is the next promo preview of a card that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

This is a Vampire Diaries promo from Cryptozoic Entertainment. The card is numbered P4. It will be given away at the Cryptozoic Entertainment tables.

I'll have more promos to post next week so stay tuned.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

This is a Vampire Diaries promo from Cryptozoic Entertainment. The card is numbered P4. It will be given away at the Cryptozoic Entertainment tables.

I'll have more promos to post next week so stay tuned.

I want one. Drool

Posts: 2291 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool to see the promos, thanks for posting! I'm unable to make the trek from Wisconsin to Philly for the show. I'm mostly interested in Wacky Packages. If anyone would be willing to either trade me any Wacky promos or, if possible, buy a second admission and send me the promo packs, I would be more than happy to trade or buy. Please email me at zoesfriend@hotmail.com if you are able to help. Thanks much for considering my request!

Posts: 52 | Location: Madison, WI | Registered: March 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Love the Vampire Diaries one Smile
I'll be tracking that one down for sure, or if someone who's going to the Philly show could get me one and we could trade that would be wonderful.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to today's promo! Smile Also looking forward to those custom made lanyards! Big Grin Wink

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Funny you say that Batman. I was working on it while you were posting!

Anyone who listened to this week's edition of Cardboard Connection Radio with Alan Biegel may know today's promo preview for a card that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

This is a Wacky Packages Old School 3 promo from Topps. The card is unnumbered. It will be given away with your paid admission to the show and while supplies last.

I'll have more promos to post this week so stay tuned.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Mr. Babble......LMAO

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
As I will not be around much tomorrow morning, I'm making my next promo preview post tonight! Here is another card that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show:

This one is a promo for Scifi Cards and is numbered p12. The art is by Connie Faye. It will be given away with your paid admission to the show and while supplies last.

I still have more previews like this to post over the next week.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Awesome looking promos. Smile

Posts: 2291 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Top Class Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
The Vampire Diaries one is going on my want list - beautiful. If anyone could find it in their heart to pick one up for me, I would be willing to trade for it. I wanted to go to Philly but I will be in Chi-town for the Supernatural convention that weekend.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

These are both cards from SideKick. With your paid admission to the show, you'll get one of the five The Art Hustle 2 promo cards shown in the top photo and three of the ten Menkos cards (also from The Art Hustle 2) shown in the bottom photo. We'll have a random selection of both to hand out.

I'll have more promo cards to show though those might not be until next week.

Thanks.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris

What size are the Menkos cards, traditional cigarette size or traditional bookmark size or something different?

regards

John

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Harris

What size are the Menkos cards, traditional cigarette size or traditional bookmark size or something different?

regards

John

John:

I am unsure as we do not have them in hand yet (the image above was supplied by SideKick). And I would imagine SideKick is setting up at New York Comic Con right now so I can't really ask them.

If you are still curious, you might ask me either late next week when we have the cards in-hand or early the week after.

Sorry I don't have more info for you, John.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Zowie!! Promo P12 from SciFi Ed gets my vote for the best of his promo series...

The art by Connie Faye is top-notch, and how can you lose with a blue alien chick with a body like Vampirella?? Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Zowie!! Promo P12 from SciFi Ed gets my vote for the best of his promo series...

The art by Connie Faye is top-notch, and how can you lose with a blue alien chick with a body like Vampirella?? Wink

Once you go Blue, you never go back...

I was very happy with the artwork on that one.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post