Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Please read before posting box breakdowns

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/4226073384

November 11, 2003, 11:40 PM
H_Toser
Please read before posting box breakdowns
OK, you guys have worn me out! I've decided to add a forum for box breakdowns. In this forum, you can post your box breakdowns, cool pack-pulls, etc. To keep things orderly, please name your forum as follows: Card Series (Manufacturer). For example, Enterprise Season 2 (Rittenhouse Archives) or Looney Tunes, Back In Action (Inkworks). Also, we ask that you post your breakdowns in the existing thread, if one exists, rather then starting a new one. And finally, please do not start a thread until you have box breakdowns to post. If you hear of news or info about products, they should continue to be posted in the other forums (i.e. "General Card Discussion" and "News & Rumors") and trades should still be posted in the trading forum, of course. Since I've said all the things you should NOT post here, I should also say that everyone should feel free to congratulate your fellow Card Talk members when they post that they've pulled an elusive auto or costume card. Thanks!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com
November 12, 2003, 12:12 AM
silmapco
Reply edited to reflect guidelines
November 12, 2004, 10:00 AM
hammer
It's the first anniversary of wearing Harris out Smile
November 12, 2004, 10:06 AM
wolfie
Happy Anniversary o worn out one. Bouncey

April 20, 2005, 04:24 PM
H_Toser
Still worn out. Big Grin

May I ask one more thing? When you add new sets, please add them with "The" at the end. For example, if you were to add the Comic Images release The Slayers, please add it with the following title:

Slayers, The (Comic Images)

Now that these will be kept in alphabetical order, it makes more sense and will be easier to find.

I am still trying to gage how things like The Quotable Star Trek: TNG and The Complete Six Million Dollar Man should be entered. There is a place to add your thoughts on that in this thread.

Thanks.

Harris

March 25, 2006, 03:08 AM
Sgt Ace
Hey Harris how about the name of the main subject then the subsection (Star Trek, Quotable; Six Million Dollar Man, The Complete). That way it's easier to tract/lookup and you don't start a new string on the same subject that everyone else has continued. That's pretty much how I sort my card albums.
March 25, 2006, 01:13 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Ace:
Hey Harris how about the name of the main subject then the subsection (Star Trek, Quotable; Six Million Dollar Man, The Complete). That way it's easier to tract/lookup and you don't start a new string on the same subject that everyone else has continued. That's pretty much how I sort my card albums.

Um, isn't that how it's currently being done?
May 09, 2007, 03:49 AM
Peter cloet
He's a bit late

A belgian hiphop group
May 09, 2007, 07:21 AM
STCardGeek
I think he's replying to Harri's comment about how to order title like:
I am still trying to gage how things like The Quotable Star Trek: TNG and The Complete Six Million Dollar Man should be entered.
So, all Trek sets would be title Star Trek (keeping all the S's together) and THEN the rest of the title would be Quotable TNG or 6 Million Dollar:Complete.

May 09, 2007, 08:27 AM
Peter cloet
I know

A belgian hiphop group
March 11, 2010, 11:33 AM
cheifbrody
so harry,i want to start listing my box breakdown,first half blood prince update,where do i go ?
March 11, 2010, 11:57 AM
Hyperion
You will find a thread for it under "box breakdowns", put your breakdown there.
Just to make it easy for you:

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....26073384/m/815104023

Big Grin