Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Very nice selection!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
It seems it was worth the wait..Congrat's.

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Really nice sketches

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Here are my latest 2 additions.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I got this one in my first box

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of ghostrider666
posted Hide Post
Opened my last 3 boxes this morning. (though I may get more if I can find them).
I pulled sketch by Tex,Martineck & Hillsman.

Bought a few packs a few days ago & got a Ranae Deliz sketch.

All in all, a Merry Christmas.

Posts: 1495 | Location: Hbg Pa USA | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
You seem to be doing very well with your pulls. Thumb Up

And congrats on your 1,000 posts! Big Grin

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
Here are my Avengers sketches for all those interested in trading, you can always drop me a line.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And some more:

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And more:

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And l ast but not least:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
OH OH! note sent! - chris mixer

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My latest three:

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I received my one box today and I got

LH9 Hawkeye
MH3 + 16
GE1, 5, 8, 9

And this Lady by Jim Kyle (I have to admit, I have no idea who she is... Shake Head)

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Soul-On-Fire: That would be Hellcat. Info about her can be found here

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I defy anyone here to say they got a rough sketch. Rittenhouse has got to be congratulated on a superb set, as have the artists who have knocked LOTR:Evolution into a very poor third in terms of quality. This is right up there with LOTR:Masterpieces Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I defy anyone here to say they got a rough sketch. Rittenhouse has got to be congratulated on a superb set, as have the artists who have knocked LOTR:Evolution into a very poor third in terms of quality. This is right up there with LOTR:Masterpieces Elephant

In my opinion this is the best by far. The best of the best are right up there with the best LOTR sketches but the average and bottom end (in this case it's just relative, the bottom end are still very good) sketches are vastly superior. Until this I never ordered more than 1 case of any product, maybe 1 1/2 after some more stray boxes over time but I'm already at 2 1/2 cases of Avengers and have another case pending.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
For me this is much better than LOTR.....Evolution or Masterpiece.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
oh, in terms of overall quality of every sketch? no doubt this is the best product of the three. if you compare the worst sketch from either LOTR set to this set, hands down this is better. However, being real, non of the sketchs in this product compete with high end sketchs from either LOTR product (and for the record, evolution is a better product IMO quality wise). The upper middle and high end sketchs out of lotr , from Kayanan to staggs to budd, just really does outstrip the best sketch from avengers. Avengers IMO across the board is awesome top to bottum. But, LOTR products really hit much higher highs, and the good sketchs from lotr are IMO better sketchs then the good ones in Avengers, but you just will never get soul crushed in avengers like you can in lotr with another canoe or sketch that took longer to sign then to draw like you can a lot in LOTR. JMOpinion.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
Soul-On-Fire: That would be Hellcat. Info about her can be found here

Thank you! Wavey

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post