Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of manolito
posted Hide Post
Hello , here are my 2 sketches from my 2 boxes.

Posts: 164 | Location: the netherlands | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Smittyous
posted Hide Post
Here are my sketch pulls from 6 boxes.

Posts: 65 | Location: VA | Registered: February 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Very nice all around. Great sketches, especially the Iron man sketch cards! Razz

--Tim

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Was going back and forth whether I should buy a box of this or not. Finally decided to get one off ebay. Boy am I glad I did! First off, here are the inserts:

Greatest Enemies 1, 5, 8, and 9

Mightiest Heroes 5 and 13

Legendary Heroes LH3 Iron Man

And my sketch:

Was hoping to get a Black Widow sketch and I did! A very nice one by Joe Rubinstein Dance

Will now quit while I'm ahead Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Congrats on pulling the character you were hoping for!!! Clap Nice sketch card. Thumb Up

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice Black Widow! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
Nice pull JL!

Posts: 783 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys! It was so funny to pull the Black Widow sketch. All this past week when I was waiting for the box to come in the mail, I was thinking "It would be cool to get a nice Black Widow sketch". But, knowing that there are so many different characters available, I was pretty sure that it would be someone else. Would have been pretty happy to get any character as long as the sketch was nice, but this made it a great box for me.

Also, I only had enough money budgeted for one box of these, so I feel super lucky! Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 boxes.
Haven't sorted the base cards.

Legendary Heroes LH9 (Hawkeye x2)
Earth's Mightiest Heroes MH9 (x2) MH18 (x2)
Greatest Enenies GE1, GE2 (x2), GE3, GE7 (x3), GE8 (x2)

Sketches

USAgent by Scott Rosema, Wonderman by RAM and Spiderman by Ray Dillon

3 sketches out of 2 boxes is good even if there are other Avengers that I'd have prefered.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls!!! Thumb Up

Let me know if you want to trade the Spider-man, I have a variety to choose from.

--Tim

posted Hide Post
I obtained these two sketch cards. I think they look great, but must admit, I am not an Avengers fan and do not know who these characters are. Can someone help me.

Posts: 83 | Location: Brooklyn, New York | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Looks like Mockingbird and the Black Knight! Nice!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Looks like Mockingbird and the Black Knight! Nice!

Cool...thanks Batman

Posts: 83 | Location: Brooklyn, New York | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile

Great sketches everyone!!!!!

Smile

I love these cards! Big Grin

Not many breakdowns though for a product that's meant to be sold out...

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Bouncey

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just thought I'd show the sketch I pulled.

having now purchased both LOTR Masterpieces and this product, I'd have to say I'd rather have one sketch of the quality found in The Complete Aventers than two of the quality found in the LOTR Masterpieces. There are a few LOTR Sketches better than these, but not many.

Posts: 94 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
All these sketches are superb Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
yeah, i think your right about the sketchs. i was totally on board with the LOTR sketchs becouse of how great/changing the Evolution set was. But now that ive seen and pulled some of the avengers sketchs, even though some are static repeat-a-sketch's, for the most part they are hands down superiour to the average LOTR sketch. LOTR still can overall have higher end sketch pull potentials, but top to bottum, your right Avengers just flat out is better for quality of sketchs pulled. Even the inserts are more compelling and fun to pull, and the case incentives are great as well.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Received my case yesterday (Thanks Ed Thumb Up)
Even with shipping charge from USA and VAT added the total was still over £100 less than I was quoted in UK.

Sketches below

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls! And you got 3 lower numbered artists in Bukauskas (117), Dave Fox (188) and Nguyen (139) in which I was getting for most of the cases I opened 2 lower numbered artists.

Thumb Up Tim