Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
Incarnadine, I LOVE your Rodriguez Ant-Man sketch! Did you get a two-case incentive card? If so, what page was yours from?

comicbookfan: though the Black Knight is not one of my favorite characters, the artwork on your sketch is amazing! I wouldn't mind if I pull a sketch like that!

I am getting the 2 case incentive card but it was sent separately. Not sure when it will arrive but I'll scan it when it does.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I'd love any of the sketches here but once again, Warren is the stand-out Thumb Up
Anyone from the UK got their cases yet?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil:
hmm looking at that site, a case is £333 with free shipping, damn why cant i have any money, just for once Frown
WHERE??? Free shipping, I think you'll find, is only in the US. My case, from a dealer in this country is charging what I consider a very reasonable £45 per box (in a case lot). You have got to consider two factors. 1)Customs charges and 2)It was a US only direct sale from Rittenhouse which means we are at the mercy of the European distributor Roll Eyes

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
My second box arrived tonight. I've got to say I'd have loved to have more money for many more boxes. I'm really pleased with my sketches and I just won't be able to part with either one. I enjoy both of the styles.
Greatest Enemies (1:10)- GE1, GE5, GE8, GE9
Mightiest Heroes (1:20)- MH1, MH10
Legendary Heroes (1:40)- LH1
Sketch- Thor by Rosema (121)

Got say I like that the mightiest heroes highlights comic covers. I've often felt the artwork on comic covers is some of the most detailed and coolest.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Finally got my cards scanned...

Click the picture for a larger sized version.

Renae De Liz

Love it.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Hot Damn Incarnadine! That was one of my favorite Spideys! Great pulls you got I love Chandlers Wasp too!

Rich

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:

Renae De Liz

Love it.

YES - homina homina

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I thought people might like that De Liz, it's definitely a keeper. Big Grin . I just love this release, originally I was planning on only keeping maybe 4 or 5 of the ones I liked the most but I find myself wanting to keep most of them so maybe I'll chase down 1 from each artist. My local card/comic shop will be getting some boxes in so I will probably get 2 or 3 more boxes and RA was very helpful and is sending me a pack with a random replacement sketch for the box that was missing one, they even offered to send the missing Mightiest Heroes and Legendary Heroes cards to fill in my 2nd sets (I only made 1 of each from 2 cases) with being asked. Gotta love their customer support. Thumb Up

-Goethe

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gotta love their customer support. Thumb Up

Indeed. Just don't provoke. Smile

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Is anyone going to post anymore scans?

I got this in my box.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Got my two boxes today. Here's the breakdown.

GE: 1,4,5*2,6,8,9*2
MH: 2,6,8,13
LH: 7,8

Darren Auck
Dan Day

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
Hot Damn Incarnadine! That was one of my favorite Spideys! Great pulls you got I love Chandlers Wasp too!

Rich

Yeah, I'm rather fond of it too. Wink I'm actually pretty surprised it was the only spidey I pulled.

-Goethe

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:
Darren Auck
Dan Day

Nice! I like both of your sketches! The style on your Black Widow sketch is particularly cool, as it reminds me of a sixties style comic drawing! Thumb Up

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:

Renae De Liz

Love it.

This one is SWEET!

Posts: 275 | Location: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:
Darren Auck
Dan Day

Nice! I like both of your sketches! The style on your Black Widow sketch is particularly cool, as it reminds me of a sixties style comic drawing! Thumb Up

I was thinking it looks like it came out of an Archie's comic!

David

Posts: 275 | Location: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I was thinking it looks like it came out of an Archie's comic!

David

Exactly !

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
It's been bugging me I scanned the DeLiz the wrong way so I rescanned it landscape style.

-Goethe

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I got my box!
I got a Dave Lynch(250) Vision sketch card.
Check out page 19 card 1 on www.scifihobby.com under the sketch forum and you will see it. It is incredible!!

Posts: 5775 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Cool. I was checking out Dave Lynch sketches on ebay and the one I got was being used in a pre-sell ad for a sketch card from him.
Awesome!

Posts: 5775 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
GE 3,4,6,9
MH 2,17
LH 6
Lilly sketch of Captain America (I like the artist, but not a big fan of the Captain)

If anyone wants to see it, it is the bottom left sketch of page 6

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post