Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Here's the list of characters that the artists were given as approved. Of course there's several characters that were drawn that still slipped through the approval process like Silver Surfer, Fing Fang Foom, Scarlet Spider and I'm almost certain that there's a couple/few others.

Heroes:
Angel
Ant-Man
Beast
Black Knight
Black Panther
Black Widow
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Crystal
Falcon
Firestar
Goliath
Hawkeye
Hellcat
Hercules
Hulk
Invisible Woman
Iron Man
Mister Fantastic
Mockingbird
Moon Knight
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
She-Hulk
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman Julia Carpenter
Sub-Mariner
Thing
Thor
Thunderstrike
Tigra
US Agent
Vision
War Machine
Warbird
Wasp
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket

Villians:
Baron Zemo
Doctor Doom
Enchantress
Grim Reaper
High Evolutionary
Kang
Loki
Morgan Le Fey
Red Skull
Thanos
The Mandarin
Ultron

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Thanks ever so. It looks as though I may be able to do at least a 1 on 1 with every artist/character Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
The good thing going for you is that it seems that the average price for a Complete Avengers sketch card has gone down a little of late. Of course that's not counting certain popular artists and/or certain characters that still command a premium price.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened another box.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Got a box of this for winning the Sketch Contest last year, Just got round to taking a pic of the Sketch.

Mike Lilly Sketch

Sketch is up for trade in the trading section.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened one box

LH2
MH8, MH13
GE1, 2, 5, 8

Firestar by Uko Smith

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Boxes are tough to find now and almost double what they were at release but I still think this is the best sketch release Rittenhouse has put out and I'll still pick up the occasional box when I can find one.

This box arrived yesterday:

Box #7807

Greatest Enemies- GE2,GE3,GE7,GE8
Mightiest Heroes- MH3, MH5
Legendary Heroes- LH2

Sketch- I'm not 100% sure on either artist or Character but I think it's High Evolutionary by Matthew Goodmanson.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Good to see these still being opened. I agree, one of the best releases out there, shame I'm not a Marvel person Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Yet another box arrived today.

Box # 0433

Greatest Enemies- GE1, GE4, GE5, GE9
Mightiest Heroes- MH6, MH14
Legendary Heroes- LH1
Sketch- ??? by Uko Smith

I really love this great action sketch, it's definitely a keeper:

-Goethe

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four.

Thanks. I kind of thought that might be it but the way the energy seems to be coming from her head threw me off, it looked like a mental blast.

-Goethe