Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
My OTBD results plus some from other boxes opened.

Chris Henderson - 356 "Scene from Last Crusade where a Large X is on the floor"

Autograph Cards (1:42 packs)
Michael Byrne as Captain Vogel
Wolf Kahler as Colonel Dietrech
Vic Tablian as Monkey Man
David Yip as Wu Han

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great breakdowns.
I hope my case arrives fast: It's already in Belgium but still not in my house Frown

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Love indiana jones so i had to try a box my box yielded this.

Wondering why it's blank didn't get a thing 1 set and 1 insert.Guess i should be thankful for the set.....Man am i torked Mad

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
I was wondering....

There's a seller on eBay who lists 1 Capshaw, 1 Molina, 1 Rhys-Davis, and 1 Freeman every week. They have sold at least half-a-dozen of each.

They claim to have obtained the cards like this ->

"The TOPPS Trading Card Company hired Coolwaters Productions LLC to seek out, solicit and obtain autographs from various actors .... these cards were NEVER inserted into trading card packs!"

Now, whether or not it is "fair" that some company gets to keep a bunch of rare cards for themself, and sell them one at time for months, is one thing, but does anyone know if the "odds" listed on the Topps web-site includes these cards that were "NEVER inserted into pack"? Or are the odds a lot higher then posted?

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
derek has also sold about 6 harrison ford autographs out of indiana jones and star wars 30th...good fee for doing the work eh?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
Really!?! Now, is it part of the fee? Or is he just keeping some on the side?

And, doesn't that make it 6 Harrison Fords less for the rest of us to find? How many Fords were actually inserted on to packs? And are the odds of finding a Ford actually correct? Or is it TWICE the listed odds because this guy is stealing them?

This whole thing is actually getting me a bit upset.

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
the odds listed by topps are for the 8-10 PACK INSERTED Ford autographs. So the odds you know are correct.

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK the latest box had no sketch but autos by Michael Byrne and Wolf Kahler

The previous box had a David Yip and a Phillip Tan auto

and the one before that ( bought at Memorabilia ) had one of those "sketches"

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I got a REALY good deal on 7 more cases and I was in a gambling mood...here are some highlights

I think I won the bet this time around, I LOVE the Chandler!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tevans333,

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

How badly did you get Waterhoused? Wink

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
Very nice!

How badly did you get Waterhoused? Wink

-Bob-

Only 3 in 7 cases so not bad at all. I wish I knew how to get more from this batch!

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Love the Pence, always does a great job.

i see its one of a pair, would be great to get both.

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
The long holiday weekend left me with more time on my hands than sense, so I picked up two more boxes of this product.

Considering the price I paid, I can't complain about the following pulls:
P1 P2 Box Toppers
71 86 Parallels
Vic Tablian Autograph
and last but not least

A rather decent looking Lao by Brent Schoovonover, which has to be one of the longest names in the business.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
One box purchased today equals

1 base set
1 Karen Allen auto
1 Kate Capshaw auto
1 parallel card thingee

I am happy

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
My first topps case ... and here is the breakdown (not by box)

Total :
- 9 X Base set
- 11 X Parallels
- 2 X P1, 3 X P2, 3 X P3
- 5 X Auto : Michael Byrne, Julian Glover, Wolf Kahler, Vic Tablian, Anthony Higgins
- 2 X Sketch : Indy by Randy Martinez (B&W), Short Round by Amy Pronovost (Color)

I'm happy with the sketch cards but the autos ... Frown I hope to have at least a main character

One box don't have any sketch or auto ... but , finally, I've avoided the RW sketch Smokin'

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm just a sucker sometimes. I got another box for kicks, hoping for a sketch or at least an auto to trade with. The box was $30 total, so not a bad price.

What I got:
1 base set
lots o' extras
2 parallels (#76 126/500 and #90 047/500, which evens out the first box that was parallel-less)
NO sketch or auto

Frown

JF

Posts: 56 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Hello Everyone,

I didn't wanted to post my breakdown first because it was pretty awfull.
I've bought a case and received only 3 autographs and 1 sketch.

The 3 autographs were:
*Julian Glover
*Karen Allen
*Philip Tan
The sketch was:
*Monkey of Ryan Waterhouse

You can really expect that I was disappointed about it so I emailed TOPPS asking to give me some more sketches so that it could even out my case. I didn't need any autohraphs because that was even for me. I was really expecting 3 sketches and 3 autographs so I was thinking they would send me 2 sketches.
After a lot of emails they sent me the instructions to help me. I had to collect everything from my case: boxes, wrappers, barcode case, ...
So I was expecting a small package from them and then one day I received it. It wasn't that small as I would though so I was more anxious to open it.
When I opened this package I've found this:
Autograph:
*Karen Allen
*Isla Blair
*Wolf Kahler
*Vernon Dobtcheff
*David Yip
*George Harris
*Ric Young
*Vic Tablian
*Anthony Higgins
*Julian Glover(2x)
Sketches:
*Tess Fowler
*Lee Kohse
*Matthew Goodmanson
*Howard Shum
*Jon Roscetti
*Zack Gialongo
*Stephanie Yue

You can see that I was extremely pleased with the solution they gave me.

I can say a big thumbs up for TOPPS. Metal

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Topps really came through for you Peter!!

Awesome result! Thumb Up

It's good to here a positive story - a huge change in Topps' responses that we have been hearing of lately.

Well done Topps - not something you thought you'd read I expect.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Topps really came through for you Peter!!

Awesome result! Thumb Up

It's good to here a positive story - a huge change in Topps' responses that we have been hearing of lately.

Well done Topps - not something you thought you'd read I expect.

That's why I really wanted to post this story.
They really came through and I was also happy with my case of the Crystal skull so I hope this is a positive change in their company.

A belgian hiphop group

Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
Amazing !!! I really understand that you were disapointed with your case. But, Topps did really a great job (Not like Inkworks Mad but it's another story)

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post