Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:

So, how does one contact Topps customer service?

Um, seriously, how can I get in touch with Topps customer service?

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So, how does one contact Topps customer service?

-Bob-

Try this

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:

-Bob-

Try this

Thanks, Raj! I'll have to give them a call on Monday.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stopped by the local shop tonight to pick up a box of the newest Hockey and he had a buyer who ordered a case of Indy and then didn't want it. On a lark, bought 2 boxes and pulled 3 parallels, 1 RW sketch and this wonderful sketch of Indy by Ron Salas.

Thanks

Mike

BTW both boxes were 12-5700

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Broke my 1 box today and got

25 sticks of gum (beat the odds there Smile )
1 box topper
1 parallel

1 auto Katanga

and this cool sketch Smile

Anyone tell me the arist?

Posts: 14 | Location: UK | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by faithless2002:

Anyone tell me the arist?

Not bad for one box.. I believe that is Ben Curtis Jones work.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Got one box.

P2 box topper
base set one card short No.68
parallel 58
sketch by Allison Sohn

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cheers, couldn't find anyone listed on Topps website with a similar signature Smile

Any idea how many sketches he did for the set?

Posts: 14 | Location: UK | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Faithless Smile
Just checked the Jeff Allender website and it does not say Frown
Btw Great sketch u got and also to sittingduck Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by faithless2002:
cheers, couldn't find anyone listed on Topps website with a similar signature Smile

Any idea how many sketches he did for the set?

Ben Curtis Jones did 106 cards (according to the list on Scoundrel Art).

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:

Can anyone tell me who this character is? It has generated alot of interest, somewhere, yet no one has piped up and let me know who it is, not that I can edit it but I'd like to know Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Can anyone tell me who this character is? It has generated alot of interest, somewhere, yet no one has piped up and let me know who it is, not that I can edit it but I'd like to know Smile

He was the head guard/slave master from the mine quarry in Temple of Doom. He was also the one Indy had the big fight scene with towards the end. I don't know his name or if he even had one. He's credited as Chief Guard at IMdb.

The actors name was Pat Roach... he was also the big bald nazi mechanic in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

http://www.filmbuffonline.com/InRemembrance/PatRoach.htm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
got a box, pulled the common melting face sketch Shake Head. Depressed me out so I took it out on the gum Eek, good job it wasn't chocolate...

I prefer the gum to the piece of polystyrene foam, Topps put at the bottom of their boxes (like Star Wars 30th Anniversary, Star Wars Evolution Update, Heroes Season 1, Superman Returns...).

I dunno why they don't just, increase the number of packs to 36 instead of 24 with foam polystyrene filler Shake Head

RIP Robert Jordan (Oct 17, 1948 - Sep 16, 2007)

Posts: 226 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey guys

Not sure if this is the right forum so dont chastise me ok. Here goes just opened my box of indy heritage. Pulled 1 parrallel 68, 1 auto David Yip, and 1 sketch Pronovost (hands holding idol and sand bag) - nice also box card P1. However I am 12 cards short of a base set which miffed me a bit. I need cards :-7,15,21,25,31,35,37,45,49,60,61,70 or P2,P3

Does anyone have any/all of these cards to trade for some of my doubles? If you could help I would be very grateful I live in the UK btw

Thanks for your time guys/girls

James

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaveSB,

Posts: 10 | Location: Wales (UK) | Registered: May 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
Wow, an auto and a sketch in the same box? You made out well... Cool

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
I purchased a second box on a whim, maily because we were 14 cards short of a base set in our first box.
We were still one card short - number 68! Shake Head

The box did have an upside though!

2 parallel cards....

and...

Dance
2 auto's

First pull - Roshan Seth

and...

a few packs later...

John Rhys Davies
Cool

Looks like the UK had a good day for 2 pulls from an Indy box today !

Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls there.

justm, I've got a spare 68 that I can send you. Mail me your address (email in my profile).

James007, I've got most of your cards apart from 7, 15 and P2. Mail me your address and I'll send them on.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

Thanks Thush !!

Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My case

Box 1
Full base
Auto - Ric Young
Sketch - 0
Parallel - 17

Box 2
Full base
Auto - Vernon Dobtcheff
Sketch - 0
Parallel - 34,3

Box 3
Base missing 11 cards
Auto - 0
Sketch - 0
Parallel - 62,58

Box 4
Base missing 4 cards
Auto - 0
Sketch - Melting face (not sure who the artist is)
Parallel - 45

Box 5
Full base
Auto - George Harris
Sketch - 0
Parallel - 12

Box 6
Full base
Auto - 0
Sketch - Melting face again but by a different artist
Parallel - 9

Box 7
Base missing 3 cards
Auto - Vic Tablian
Sketch - Love You, by Brent looks like it might be rare? can't find one on ebay live or completed items.
Parallel - 88

Box 8
Full base
Auto - David Yip
Sketch - 0
Parallel - 63

So all in all not to bad
8 boxes
Auto - 5
Sketch - 3
Parallel - 10

Posts: 14 | Location: Somerset | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I finally got around to scan my case of these. One dud box, 7 hits (dunno if that Waterhouse should count as a hit, but I guess it do Wink ). Nothing spectacular, but I really like the Gould-Sketch Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post