Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars 30th Anniversary (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch. Are you sure they're blank backs - it may just be a faint part of the puzzle that the backs of the cards make up.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
Nice sketch. Are you sure they're blank backs - it may just be a faint part of the puzzle that the backs of the cards make up.

Ahhhh.....so that's what they are!! And here I was worrying about getting messed up cards. Thanks tangent =)

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I had a case of these and decided to open it after reading everyone's great pulls. I am glad I did...

Three (3) Gold Parallel Cards Elephant

Four AUTOS:
Biggs Darklighter (1:492)
Brea Tonnika (1:492)
Norman Reynolds (1:1230)
John Williams (1:789) Dance

Four Sketches: Elephant

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I'm glad for you those sketches and the Williams auto are great!! Clap

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some awesome Sketches Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forgot to post all my sketches so far over here Smile

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Wow! you have a lot of sketches!! Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
zak-

Are you interested in trading the extra Darth Vader "Constellation" sketch? They are pretty cool.

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zach made a joke about pulling my cards and he has 5 of them.

Ha Big Grin

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
here's my case break it was ok had a few packs with 6 cards in and 1 pack with 10 cards in Roll Eyes

box top # 40 #41 / red foil #36 / blue foils #40 #23 / auto biggs / 8 puzzle cards

box top #112 / auto brea tonnika / blue foils #57 #70 / red foil #120 / 8 puzzle cards

box top #115 / blue foils #31 #46 / red foil #59 / auto biggs / auto greedo / 8 puzzle cards

box top #126 / red foils #74 #107 / blue foils #78 #94 / no auto or sketch / 7 puzzle cards

box top ##38 / auto l peterson / auto k ralston / red foil #82 / blue foils #20 #37 / 8 puzzle cards

box top #39 / blue foils #1 #102 / sketch leia (jan duursema) / red foil #89 / 9 puzzle cards

box top #73 / sketch han solo (david rabbite) / gold foil #35 4/30 /blue foils #4 #13 / red foil #51 / 8 puzzle cards

box top #127 / red foil #83 / blue foils #67 #113 / sketch leia (sarah wilkinson)/ 8 puzzle cards

not a bad case,as i had 2 boxes with 2 auto's in each a gold parallel card and 2 red foils in my duff box.
congrats to all who got great cards,i may buy 4 more boxes as i want a colour sketch Thumb Up

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
congrats! Sheep
Good Luck if you buy more boxes.. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone, Nice pulls! Clap

Len Yeah I will probably sell it.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
thanks riddickfan,i worked hard this month so i will treat myself Dance

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I hope you pull a Ford!! Clap
I don't think anyone on this board has pulled one.I want to see it happen!!! Thumb Up

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
me too Smile but would settle for c3po or vader ha ha,if i did get a ford auto i would have to figure out how you upload pics first Cool

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:
I don't think anyone on this board has pulled one.

I PULLED A FORD. Too bad that it was from the Autos of '77 set.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Hey, if Wolfie can get away with it, why can't I? Big Grin

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:
I don't think anyone on this board has pulled one.

I PULLED A FORD. Too bad that it was from the Autos of '77 set.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Hey, if Wolfie can get away with it, why can't I? Big Grin

I'm glad you pulled one- anyway!HeHe Big Grin
Wolfie is Wolfie what can I say,but we love him! Luv You

Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
Hey everyone, Nice pulls! Clap

Len Yeah I will probably sell it.

...on Ebay or privately...? Smile
I'm pretty sure you can find my email on the www.starwarssketchcards.com site...?

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of matt&katie
posted Hide Post
Opened our 1 box of 30th today, best box EVER!
Still sorting but the first pack had a David Prowse Autograph!
After jumping for joy I noticed a card stuck to the back, a Carrie Fisher autograph!
Great looking base cards, good luck to all!

Matt

Posts: 142 | Location: Midwest | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
2 fantasic autos in 1 box. ElephantOk! Now I'm becoming really sick or green with envy.