Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Booksmith Cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I also saw the scans earlier and now they are just two little blue pages.

This happened to me on another site just recently where I no longer saw some "user posted" images. I attributed it to be blocking from my anti-virus McAfee suite, but I may be way off. If someone knows for sure, I'd like to hear it too.

Posts: 8262 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I took a picture, front and back, of cards #11 and 12 (they are Jim Lewis and The Mad Monks).

I put the pictures in Google Photos, and copied links to post here. They worked immediately after I posted them and now they don't. Apparently Google Photo links are not stable.

I'll find another way to host them, and repost.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Google had a massive outage today that effected many of its apps. Second time in a couple of days. Don't know if that has anything to do with it, I don't run these cloud sharing apps, but at least I know its not just my anti-virus blocking certain images all of a sudden. Pain in the neck figuring out some of these glitches.

Posts: 8262 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Maybe these will be visible.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the two cards the NSU article listed as #11 and 12 but they are unnumbered. Both celebrate the 25th anniversary of "Whole Earth Review," the quarterly supplement to the "Whole Earth Catalog."

Posts: 1819 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post