Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Married or single?
 Login/Join
 
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Now I have been married for 2 days! Big Grin

____________________
Dave
 
Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
happily married for 3 weeks and she is still putting up with my card collecting!!
 
Posts: 61 | Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Owner:
happily married for 3 weeks and she is still putting up with my card collecting!!
She's just lulling you to into a false sense of security Big Grin
 
Posts: 1357 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Originally posted by Card Owner:
happily married for 3 weeks and she is still putting up with my card collecting!!
She's just lulling you to into a false sense of security Big Grin


Next stop is the storage locker. Big Grin
 
Posts: 8637 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
I have been happily married for going on 12 years. My wife just bought me a PRS Custom
SE 24- 8 as a gift outta nowhere. She is still shaking her head that I made $10,000.00 off of my Journey Into Mystery 83 comic which I spent a $1,000 on a new laptop for her and spent the majority of the rest of the cash on a 9 day trip to the Dominican Republic in an all inclusive resort.

Happy wife happy life!!

quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
I just got engaged on Jan. 4th for an Oct. 11th wedding. My fiance is not a collector at all but she is one for believing in giving each other "space". My main hobby these days is doing audio and video of bands that allow it. She has never got in the way of that so HOPEFULLY she won't freak too badly about the collecting. Hmmm....maybe I should work that into the vows????
Twak

Cecil
 
Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is that a camera or a boat? Just kidding, though I did have to search for that.

Why would you go to the Dominican Republic when the Philly Sow is back on?

Jess


quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
I have been happily married for going on 12 years. My wife just bought me a PRS Custom
SE 24- 8 as a gift outta nowhere. She is still shaking her head that I made $10,000.00 off of my Journey Into Mystery 83 comic which I spent a $1,000 on a new laptop for her and spent the majority of the rest of the cash on a 9 day trip to the Dominican Republic in an all inclusive resort.

Happy wife happy life!!

quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
I just got engaged on Jan. 4th for an Oct. 11th wedding. My fiance is not a collector at all but she is one for believing in giving each other "space". My main hobby these days is doing audio and video of bands that allow it. She has never got in the way of that so HOPEFULLY she won't freak too badly about the collecting. Hmmm....maybe I should work that into the vows????
Twak

Cecil
 
Posts: 2395 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
The Dominican trip was 2 years
ago. Sorry about not specifying the PRS was a guitar, I should’ve known better. I mean, I don’t go on any of my guitar Facebook pages and discuss trading cards without giving full description of the hobby. Anyway, thanks for caring enough to look it up.


quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Is that a camera or a boat? Just kidding, though I did have to search for that.

Why would you go to the Dominican Republic when the Philly Sow is back on?


Jess


quote:
Originally posted by Cecil.:
I have been happily married for going on 12 years. My wife just bought me a PRS Custom
SE 24- 8 as a gift outta nowhere. She is still shaking her head that I made $10,000.00 off of my Journey Into Mystery 83 comic which I spent a $1,000 on a new laptop for her and spent the majority of the rest of the cash on a 9 day trip to the Dominican Republic in an all inclusive resort.

Happy wife happy life!!

quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
I just got engaged on Jan. 4th for an Oct. 11th wedding. My fiance is not a collector at all but she is one for believing in giving each other "space". My main hobby these days is doing audio and video of bands that allow it. She has never got in the way of that so HOPEFULLY she won't freak too badly about the collecting. Hmmm....maybe I should work that into the vows????
Twak

Cecil
 
Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My brother plays blues guitar and the guys on "American Pickers" have been learning about them at least in the time the show has been running so I know only a little bit about them.

Jess


quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
The Dominican trip was 2 years
ago. Sorry about not specifying the PRS was a guitar, I should’ve known better. I mean, I don’t go on any of my guitar Facebook pages and discuss trading cards without giving full description of the hobby. Anyway, thanks for caring enough to look it up.


quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Is that a camera or a boat? Just kidding, though I did have to search for that.

Why would you go to the Dominican Republic when the Philly Sow is back on?


Jess


quote:
Originally posted by Cecil.:
I have been happily married for going on 12 years. My wife just bought me a PRS Custom
SE 24- 8 as a gift outta nowhere. She is still shaking her head that I made $10,000.00 off of my Journey Into Mystery 83 comic which I spent a $1,000 on a new laptop for her and spent the majority of the rest of the cash on a 9 day trip to the Dominican Republic in an all inclusive resort.

Happy wife happy life!!

quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
I just got engaged on Jan. 4th for an Oct. 11th wedding. My fiance is not a collector at all but she is one for believing in giving each other "space". My main hobby these days is doing audio and video of bands that allow it. She has never got in the way of that so HOPEFULLY she won't freak too badly about the collecting. Hmmm....maybe I should work that into the vows????
Twak

Cecil
 
Posts: 2395 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
28 years in 2 weeks. We both will have been married to each other 60% of our lives at that point.
 
Posts: 5726 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all the newly, that’s awesome!!
 
Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
 


© Non-Sport Update 2013