Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Lee Thompson Young Found Dead

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/958604453/m/9747029236

August 19, 2013, 05:05 PM
Scifi_Collector
Lee Thompson Young Found Dead
Lee Thompson Young, a former Disney Channel star who appeared on "Rizzoli & Isles," was found dead this morning at the age of 29.

Young appeared in Jamie Foxx's "Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story" and in the "Friday Night Lights" movie as Chris Comer. He also landed guest roles in TV shows including "The Guardian," "South Beach," and "Smallville."

In 2009, Young starred in the short-lived sci-fi drama "FlashForward" as an FBI agent who commits suicide to prevent a death.
August 19, 2013, 05:24 PM
barobehere
He was Cyborg on Smallville. This is sad. He was so young.
August 19, 2013, 09:12 PM
Raven
He has an autograph card in Smallville Season Five.

Haven't read why he might want to take his own life. He was still working, maybe not a star. Such a shame, RIP young man.
August 19, 2013, 10:12 PM
dcole
I *just* saw this on the news. Really liked his character on R&I.
Sad. RIP.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
August 20, 2013, 06:06 PM
chesspieceface
Johnny Lewis also had a Smallville autograph card in the Season 5 set and he died young, too, but only after killing an elderly woman and her cat and then either falling or jumping to his own death from a rooftop last year.

Lee Thompson Young, it appears, committed suicide with a gun and took no one with him, so there's that at least. Sad news, to be sure.

August 20, 2013, 10:12 PM
Raven
Johnny Lewis also signed for AVP Requiem, as well as Smallville. He had a history of drugs and was likely going through a psychotic episode when he killed his landlady and fell to his death.

The small news articles I read about Young offer no explaination for his suicide. Everyone seemed to like him and were stunned, as he was still filming this season's Rizzoli & Isles. Very sad, but you never really know what's going on in someone's life.