Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New BBC Sherlock episodes start filming in March 2013

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/958604453/m/3757095626

November 26, 2012, 06:10 PM
SHouseman
New BBC Sherlock episodes start filming in March 2013
From HitFix/IMDB:

"By making only three stories per season, "Sherlock" producer Steven Moffat has already turned the 21st century Sherlock Holmes series (not to be confused with the one on CBS) into a rare enough treat that we have to wait long intervals to consume. And now it sounds like the wait for the next batch is even longer.

EW is reporting that because of the busy schedules of Moffat (who also runs "Doctor Who") and stars Benedict Cumberbatch (who's the villain in the next "Star Trek" movie) and Martin Freeman (who is appearing in the 57 films that are being adapted from the 300-odd pages of "The Hobbit"), production on the next trio of "Sherlock" episodes has been pushed back from January to March, which will in turn delay when those episodes will air, first on the BBC (likely late 2013 now) and then PBS (possibly early 2014)."

I can't get enough of Sherlock! It's worth the wait if they can keep them as entertaining as the first 2 seasons (6 episodes)!

November 26, 2012, 08:21 PM
piper_rulez
I just recently got into the show and it is absolutely amazing. This show is brilliantly done. I can't wait for the new season!
November 27, 2012, 02:40 PM
Lovemesomecards
I stumbled on this show on Netflix and devoured all six episodes of season 1 & 2 in two days. I have been gushing to all of my friends about how unbelievably great it is. Glad other people enjoy it as much as I. Cannot wait for season 3!!

November 27, 2012, 04:29 PM
Kevin F
I've really enjoyed five of the six stories so far. The only let down was their new version of the Hound of the Baskervilles which I felt was very poor. I am looking forward to the next series when it appears Thumb Up
November 27, 2012, 10:18 PM
John Tirohn
Great show! Perhaps there are cards in our future. Nice set would should Sherlok over the last 5 or so decades.
November 28, 2012, 04:41 AM
JOHN LEVITT
A set based on TV productions would be difficult though as various companies have produced a series for TV in the last 50 years although the BBC has shown at least three of them and they are difficult to deal with.

November 28, 2012, 09:11 PM
SHouseman
To not spoil anything, I'm just excited to see how they explain the ending of Season 2. It's based on a classic Holmes story by Doyle, but I want to see the modern take on how it was done. (Was that non-spoilery enough?) Big Grin