https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/958604453/m/3247032776

July 14, 2015, 12:14 AM
MarcG
Suicide Squad Trailer...
Suicide Squad Trailer...

Not sure about this one...

July 14, 2015, 01:55 AM
dcole
Oh, I'm def. looking forward to this one...

Love me my DC Villains! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
July 14, 2015, 05:13 AM
Raven
Reverse Justice League, had good clips, but it might be too much for the length of a whole movie.

The Joker will be interesting to compare. The biggest negative is that Will Smith hasn't made a watchable movie in literally years. This one has that Warriors vibe to me, so I might like it.
July 14, 2015, 06:29 AM
Chris Byrne
Looks amazing IMO.
I loved the song too.... for those also interested its a cover of "I started a Joke" Smile
July 14, 2015, 11:16 AM
barobehere
I am on the fence. They are using the New 52 team. My suicide squad was the 1986-1991 team. I also like my Amanda Waller to be on the small height larger build-It just works better to me, maybe because I remember the cover to Suicide Squad #10 where she has batman up against a wall screaming at him.
July 14, 2015, 12:11 PM
wolfie
Once upon a time there were a bunch of strange individuals, they were each assigned a nice warm cell but I took them away from all that and now they work for me, my name is Charlie. Big Grin