Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
GRIMM Season 2

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/9787040076

May 20, 2014, 07:14 PM
t.breyer
GRIMM Season 2
hi Deb
no opti for the boxes at this time as we are trying to keep that seperate for now as we have other plans going foward

Tom
May 21, 2014, 03:28 AM
dcole
Thanks Tom. Want to get a Season 2 'spex to display alongside my Season 1 "slab". Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
May 22, 2014, 03:25 PM
ts
Tom,

Any idea of signers yet...that you can reveal?

Thanks!
May 22, 2014, 07:51 PM
t.breyer
I will announce once I have in hand.

Tom
May 25, 2014, 12:19 AM
MileHigh AI3
Happy you are doing Season 2 as I thoroughly enjoyed opening Season 1 boxes. It's not that often you can open a product where just about every auto is one you want.

Never bought a set box before so Grimm S2 will be my first in that format.
Very excited to see what kind of hits we're looking at as I saw you mentioned some auto/wardrobes & dual autos being put into this product.
If there was one new signer I'd like it's Jaime Ray Newman.
Regardless definitely count me as ready to buy Season 2 boxes.

NON-SPORTS COLLECTION

Castle Complete Set (55/55=100%!)
June 22, 2014, 04:54 PM
Raven
Tom - I am starting to get mail for Grimm pre-orders and have been informed that Grimm 2 packs/boxes are going to be EXTREMELY limited. True?
June 22, 2014, 05:01 PM
t.breyer
we are looking to make 199 cases compared to 430 cases of the first series

tom
June 26, 2014, 02:28 AM
hammer
I love Breygent and everything Tom tries to do for the hobby but with limited SDCC promos and dealer promos I might struggle. I do like to have all the promos from a set I am collecting (even if I don't do a Master set) but the possibility of 3 SDCC promos limited to 100, what will the price be? + dealer promos there could be 5/6 promos at $50 each Eek

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,
June 26, 2014, 02:41 AM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I love Breygent and everything Tom tries to do for the hobby but with limited SDCC promos and dealer promos I might struggle. I do like to have all the promos from a set I am collecting (even if I don't do a Master set) but the possibility of 3 SDCC promos limited to 50, what will the price be? + dealer promos there could be 5/6 promos at $50 each Eek

Looks like you have deleted a previous post. On it I wonder about what you mean by seeing the Grimm packs. I'm thinking the same thing about SDCC and dealer promos. If dealers are selling them for half to a full price of a mini-master set, then why bother with any part. I guess all manufacturers are following suit with UD with their extremely limited cards. I like the chase less and less these days. Yet enjoy a little of a chase. But when the chase is almost impossible unless you are extremely lucky or have endless financial resources the frustration gets to the point of not bothering with the easy stuff.

June 26, 2014, 03:19 AM
hammer
SDCC Grimm packs is reference to the Breygent SDCC thread, although reading it again looks like the promos might be 100 each