Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Att:Cryptozoic...Re: Supernatural

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/8487063776

July 21, 2015, 11:04 AM
ts
Att:Cryptozoic...Re: Supernatural
Please tell me you are getting or trying to get Genevieve Padalecki for your season 4 set???
July 23, 2015, 03:52 PM
Lovemesomecards
TS I am in agreement with this sentiment. Also if they could just give us some info, really any info on the signers I would really appreciate it.

I have ordered several boxes and might order more if I knew more details.

July 23, 2015, 04:32 PM
Raven
CZE has revised its autograph policy a couple of times already. As of December 2014 they reversed to the original policy of only announcing signers when the completed cards were in hand. I don't blame them, too many contracted signers were not coming through after the names were released and then buyers felt cheated.

So which way is worse, broken promises or delayed information? When in doubt better not to say anything in MHO, and that is just what they are doing until they have the card.
July 23, 2015, 04:36 PM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
CZE has revised its autograph policy a couple of times already. As of December 2014 they reversed to the original policy of only announcing signers when the completed cards were in hand. I don't blame them, too many contracted signers were not coming through after the names were released and then buyers felt cheated.

So which way is worse, broken promises or delayed information? When in doubt better not to say anything in MHO, and that is just what they are doing until they have the card.

I agree
July 23, 2015, 05:12 PM
Lovemesomecards
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

Raven and Hammer I am in agreement with you. I just thought by now we might have heard something. I have a special place in my card collecting heart for Supernatural. It happened to be the franchise that brought me into trading cards.

Now that I did some checking Seasons 1-3 only came out in November of last year so I was jumping ahead of myself a bit. Seems like longer. I am really excited to have the rest of the seasons to add to my Supernatural collection.

I am just glad that the cards are being produced. Thumb Up