Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Breygent Gets Grimm

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/7967087816

February 20, 2013, 06:43 PM
John Tirohn
Breygent Gets Grimm
Previews is a comic book based magazine listing of comic books, statues, toys and cards coming out in 3+ months. LCBS use them to place orders for the stores and customers.
February 25, 2013, 12:19 PM
fuchaldream
Thanks for the response, John. I am not familiar with Previews, and I think I will need to get familiar with it... in a purely platonic way, of course. Sorry, the guys I works with would have taken that down a weird path, and I had to qualify it.
March 29, 2013, 11:42 PM
Tattoox
Besides from Diamond/Previews, has anyone ordered wholesale from anywhere else yet?

April 03, 2013, 08:14 PM
Tattoox
Anyone, anyone? Breygent has offered them, right?

April 03, 2013, 10:06 PM
Lovemesomecards
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Anyone, anyone? Breygent has offered them, right?

I'm glad I am not the only one chomping at the bit for any scrap of information. I keep checking the Breygent website like some type of trading card junkie. Lol

April 04, 2013, 12:58 AM
Scifi Cards
No, not offered by Breygent.

I'm told they are still waiting on approvals.

And that Transformers will actually release before Grimm.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

April 04, 2013, 01:17 AM
Tattoox
Thanks Ed. I wonder why Diamond/Previews already offered them. Oh wait, they're Diamond. LOL Wink

April 04, 2013, 01:53 AM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Thanks Ed. I wonder why Diamond/Previews already offered them. Oh wait, they're Diamond. LOL Wink

Simple. Diamond requires that information months ahead. Breygent probably figured they would have their approvals in place by now. But it didn't work out that way.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

April 04, 2013, 08:25 AM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:

Simple. Diamond requires that information months ahead. Breygent probably figured they would have their approvals in place by now. But it didn't work out that way.

Ed

I know that Ed, about Diamond's listing. I use to order from them. They try to offer the item two months before it's suppose to ship. Sometimes they list way early due to delays. Sometimes they list late, because the manufacturer didn't get info to them in time. This is the first time I see that they've listed something, and no one else has yet.

April 05, 2013, 04:51 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Finally caught up on this season last night. Man I can't wait for this set!

April 26, 2013, 12:28 PM
fuchaldream
Bump!

Anyone heard anything new? May is almost upon us, and I NEED some GRIMM cards...
April 26, 2013, 02:49 PM
Tattoox
I don't think it will be out in May. If you are basing the release date from Previews, they ars often off because they want to solcate early to be sure that it makes it into their catalog. We will probably start seeing sketches when the release date is close.

April 29, 2013, 05:03 PM
fuchaldream
Sadly, I fear they won't be out in May either. Having a real hard time holding onto the money I put back because I want more Castle and there are some good hockey sets out at the moment. Fleer Retro, anyone?
April 29, 2013, 06:40 PM
Chuck Bartowski
I thought I saw something that said June. Maybe Ed's newletter?
April 29, 2013, 07:33 PM
t.breyer
July is what we are pushing for

Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,
April 29, 2013, 07:33 PM
t.breyer
July is what we are pushing for

Tom
April 30, 2013, 12:14 PM
fuchaldream
"Hooray!", and "RATS!"

Glad you guys are taking the time to do things right, but sad to have to wait longer. I know it will be worth the wait, though.

Any chance of some sneak peeks into product content now? I'd love to see any finished cards, or props / costumes being used, or a confirmed autograph list. Anything, please.
May 02, 2013, 05:16 AM
MvG
Yep, some info would be great!
May 13, 2013, 11:25 PM
Raven
I was wondering if there might be any reason to hope that Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio makes it on to the autograph list?
May 16, 2013, 07:31 PM
fuchaldream
I want to see some of the prop card sooooo badly. I love the prop cards that Breygent puts out. They do a great job with that.

July can't get here fast enough...