Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Highlander Expansion Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Highlander Expansion Set
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Coming in late July from Unstoppable. Looks to be a 21 card set which continues the numbering from the 2023 card set, # 52 to 72, along with new chase cards and web exclusive cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 4176 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
From the Unstoppable website

Highlander Movie Expansion Box with Only Scarce, Rare & Sketches Inside plus ALL new Chase Expansion Set and 18 New Cards too. Very Limited Edition. - Ships in 10 Days!

Each Expansion Box includes add-on cards #52-72 to compliment the original set, plus there are 3 new chase collections also, #BTS 7-9, #PC7-9 & #FC7-9 Plus ALL New # CC1 to CC9 Cast Cards, with a modern twist to them.

and

Highlander Expansion DUAL SET Combo BOX. A Scarce bonus case topper box with only rare & scarce cards inside.

A Guaranteed HOT Main Case Autograph Card in Classic design from either Christopher Lambert (1/40 Highlander), Beatie Edney (1/18 Heather), Hugh Quarshie (1/12 Sandar) plus Unique Content, Complete 3 card Metallik Red Cards Set, Chase Cars CC5 & CC6 ( 1/99 Hugh Quarshie & Sheila Gish ) and all web orders get 5 bonus chase cards too FREE!

Posts: 4176 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
So if I am reading it correctly there will be approx 650 series 1 base sets and 900 expansion sets. Only the 99 combo rare boxes will have both series added to the 550 from series one.

I'm just glad that Roxanne Hart, Hugh Quarshie and Sheila Gish got real cards to sign instead of those awful cuts.

I ordered a case....will post my break when they arrive

Posts: 4986 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My case of Highlander has already arrived. I got a complete set of the standard autographs along with four sketch cards. The Limited Edition Combo Box in my case contained one of the Modern Autograph cards signed by Beatie Edney as Heather.

The case topper pack contained a sketch card redemption card that can be redeemed for another card from one of four artists who are making late submissions.

Note to mykdude: Sheila Gish did not have a real card to sign as she passed away back in 2005. I think you meant Beatie Edney.

At present, I do not have access to an online image hosting site, so I cannot post my pulls. Any recommendations for a good free site that I could use would be welcome Smile

Posts: 1553 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:

Note to mykdude: Sheila Gish did not have a real card to sign as she passed away back in 2005. I think you meant Beatie Edney.

My bad I meant Celia Imrie. I am sure I will be waiting a bit longer being in the US.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
At present, I do not have access to an online image hosting site, so I cannot post my pulls. Any recommendations for a good free site that I could use would be welcome Smile

https://postimages.org/

Posts: 2295 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
quote:

https://postimages.org/
Thanks for the link Bill. Unfortunately, the site will not accept my email address. It just keep insisting:

'Please enter valid email address.'

As I've been using it for around 30 years, I think the site may be wrong Big Grin

Posts: 1553 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Kevin, are all of the autos numbered or is it a mix?

A bit difficult to tell with the way the write up is on the sell sheets.

Also what Lambert did you pull?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:

Some are numbered some aren't. My Christopher Lambert auto is numbered 36/50 but my 'standard' Beatie Edney and Roxanne Hart autos aren't. I have one of the rare limited edition Beatie Edney autos that is numbered 10/24. I also have one of the rare proof autos by Ian Reddington numbered 5/6.

My Christopher Lambert auto is the regular horizontal version BWCL2.

Now I have to get back to opening my Perna Spellcasters IV packs that arrived a short time ago Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Some are numbered some aren't. My Christopher Lambert auto is numbered 36/50 but my 'standard' Beatie Edney and Roxanne Hart autos aren't. I have one of the rare limited edition Beatie Edney autos that is numbered 10/24. I also have one of the rare proof autos by Ian Reddington numbered 5/6.

My Christopher Lambert auto is the regular horizontal version BWCL2.

Now I have to get back to opening my Perna Spellcasters IV packs that arrived a short time ago Smile

Did you receive any response when submitting the art redemption?

Also curious how many Roxanne Hart sigs did you pull?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you receive any response when submitting the art redemption?

Also curious how many Roxanne Hart sigs did you pull?
I haven't submitted the art redemption. Still humming and hahing over whether to list it unredeemed on ebay or go for the redemption. Definitely not been a priority.

I only pulled one Roxanne Hart autograph.

posted Hide Post
Picked up a Celia Imrie auto on ebay for £10 for my Doctor Who alumni collection (she was in a Matt Smith ep in 2013)

Posts: 10 | Location: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: August 30, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post