Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
The Monster Art of Mike Sosnowski (Studio E)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/6907070116

October 13, 2011, 04:16 PM
treksearcher
The Monster Art of Mike Sosnowski (Studio E)
Anyone have a release date for this product? It's supposed to be October but not sure.
October 13, 2011, 04:53 PM
David R
It's been out for a month or so. I bought the factory set of 4 base sets, to get all of the chase cards and 2 promos, plus his auto
October 13, 2011, 07:18 PM
treksearcher
Checked out the bay, not much listed.
October 13, 2011, 07:59 PM
Scifi Cards
Studio E's product are not widely distributed as they don't sell wholesale through distributors and I don't think even direct. So most dealers end up paying retail if they want the product. Which means, not many of us bother.

The other thing is I only see base sets being sold as most people will order the complete set which has 3 extra base sets. Since there are no boxes or packs to break, there aren't any extra cards about.

I was impressed that they at least advertised in NSU for this set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

October 13, 2011, 09:12 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Anyone have a release date for this product? It's supposed to be October but not sure.

Treksearcher~

Studio E released some early product for Comic Con in July. The rest of the run is coming out by the end of this month. At least that's what Studio E told me when I checked in with them for our "Dateline" update in the upcoming issue of Non-Sport Update. And that was just a week or so ago.

October 15, 2011, 04:19 PM
rl75
I talked to Mark, the owner of Studio E, today, and he wanted me to let everyone know that:

The cards are available now.

There's a mistake in one of the non-sport magazines. The boxes have either a sketch card or autograph, not both.

Also, he wanted me to mention that all of the sketch cards are different.