Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Vampire Diaries Season 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
The Vampire Diaries Season 2
 Login/Join
 
Manufacturer
posted
The product page is now up with a bunch of signers announced, check it out!
http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ading-cards-season-2
 
Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Excellent. A little bit more to base orders on since mine are due on Wednesday.

Looks like there are a couple of biggies to still have in hand and announce.

Ed

____________________
www.nonsportcardshows.com Home of the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

 
Posts: 5088 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Lauren Cohan and Taylor Kinney Elephant Sorry I can't wait for this set to come out

____________________
Traded with Deena, tragicend, Pochacco, Greg Geerts, tradeacard, barobehere, xtime, blwilson, derigel, Salama, mccheese8472, wolfie, glim, BILLZEE, Bond, Warrior Babe and Juelle Lou
 
Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
It's great to see some new signers included, and the new design looks nice, but I can't help but feel that it would have been better to keep with the first series' design which was awesome and keep the contiunality throughout all of the series' for this show to be released.
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
btw...there are 29 costume cards (not including the binder exclusive), and 21 autos for this release...hopefully there won't be a collation issue.

Costume cards look amazing. They are posted on CZE facebook album.
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
They might just trick me into a box...man I am a sucker

____________________
Ok 1 more pack then I'am done...no really..wait how many are left in that box?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
 
Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Chuck, this looks like it might be a difficult set to put together. With so many autos and costume cards(not including the variants) I don't think you would even get half of those cards out of one case, I'm glad I decided to buy all these individually. But It still looks like a fun set to collect, if it is anything like the fist season it should be.
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Thanks for the info Chuck, this looks like it might be a difficult set to put together. With so many autos and costume cards(not including the variants) I don't think you would even get half of those cards out of one case, I'm glad I decided to buy all these individually. But It still looks like a fun set to collect, if it is anything like the fist season it should be.


I hadn't planned on opening any of this, but I'm going to try and bust 3 cases now...unless they upped the number of costume cards to 2:box I don't expect to pull all 29 costume cards. I hope I will pull all 21 autos, but it's still not known if the auto costumes will be 1:case or if they will be rarer than that...even at 1:case I wouldn't expect to pull three different ones in three cases.
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Thanks for the info Chuck, this looks like it might be a difficult set to put together. With so many autos and costume cards(not including the variants) I don't think you would even get half of those cards out of one case, I'm glad I decided to buy all these individually. But It still looks like a fun set to collect, if it is anything like the fist season it should be.


I hadn't planned on opening any of this, but I'm going to try and bust 3 cases now...unless they upped the number of costume cards to 2:box I don't expect to pull all 29 costume cards. I hope I will pull all 21 autos, but it's still not known if the auto costumes will be 1:case or if they will be rarer than that...even at 1:case I wouldn't expect to pull three different ones in three cases.


Good Luck! Smile
I hope for you that with 3 cases you should hopefully get extremely close to a master set, and get at least 2 out of 3 of those lovely auto/costume cards of the main three actors.
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Here's some news from CZE:

quote:
Wardrobe Cards: 14 - 16 per case

- Dual Wardrobe: 2 - 3 per case

- Autograph: 12 per case (1 Dobrev, Wesley, or Sommerhalder Auto/Wardrobe per case) SEE ATTACHED IMAGES

- Redemption: Set of Dobrev, Wesley, and Sommerhalder Auto/Wardrobe Cards

- Triple Wardrobe: included in every Binder! First triple-wardrobe for The Vampire Diaries!


So 1 big hit per case is expected but I'm guessing NOT Guaranteed.

Redemptions aren't exactly special, but they'll be worth a bit.

Ed

____________________
www.nonsportcardshows.com Home of the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

 
Posts: 5088 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Here's some news from CZE:

quote:
Wardrobe Cards: 14 - 16 per case

- Dual Wardrobe: 2 - 3 per case

- Autograph: 12 per case (1 Dobrev, Wesley, or Sommerhalder Auto/Wardrobe per case) SEE ATTACHED IMAGES

- Redemption: Set of Dobrev, Wesley, and Sommerhalder Auto/Wardrobe Cards

- Triple Wardrobe: included in every Binder! First triple-wardrobe for The Vampire Diaries!


So 1 big hit per case is expected but I'm guessing NOT Guaranteed.

Redemptions aren't exactly special, but they'll be worth a bit.

Ed


Nice...haven't seen any of the dual costume cards posted anywhere. Odds of a redemption aren't bad...1:30 cases (10 redemptions per CZE's website). Really looking forward to this release now...up to 31 hits per case is pretty good
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if there is a checklist for this yet? There isn't one posted on the site...maybe someone got one in email?
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
It looks like someone jumped the gun a bit and a case break has hit ebay.

I count :

1 auto/wardrobe
10 autos
3 dual wardrobe
16 single wardrobe.

His prices are, shall we say, optimistic

These are auction style starting prices

Dobrev auto/wardrobe $399.99

Some of the wardrobe prices

M22- $99.99
M29- $299.99
M20- $74.99
M23- $199.99

____________________
"Man muss entweder der Hammer oder der Amboss sein" (you must be the hammer or the anvil)

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)


 
Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like Crypto got to that seller and made him take those listings down.

I will have my multi-case breaks of Vampire Diaries singles listed at midnight est tonight on ebay!
 
Posts: 47 | Location: indiana | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:

His prices are, shall we say, optimistic

These are auction style starting prices

Dobrev auto/wardrobe $399.99

Some of the wardrobe prices

M22- $99.99
M29- $299.99
M20- $74.99
M23- $199.99


Optimistic is right, although I'll believe anything. Big Grin

But here's the thing, I don't like this formula of 1 per case for the big hit. If Crypto is listening, and I know they are Wink, at least mix it up and put another big hit in every 3 or 4 cases.

I say this because it is very good to know that you are guaranteed that one premium hit in a case, but once you have it you also know all the remaining boxes don't have it.

Why not make a few more, so that individual box buyers have an increased chance and even the case buyer may get lucky and pull two premiums? It will give greater value to your product and it will also serve to keep people honest when they don't know for sure what's not in the rest of the boxes. Wink
 
Posts: 10473 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:

His prices are, shall we say, optimistic

These are auction style starting prices

Dobrev auto/wardrobe $399.99

Some of the wardrobe prices

M22- $99.99
M29- $299.99
M20- $74.99
M23- $199.99


Optimistic is right, although I'll believe anything. Big Grin

But here's the thing, I don't like this formula of 1 per case for the big hit. If Crypto is listening, and I know they are Wink, at least mix it up and put another big hit in every 3 or 4 cases.

I say this because it is very good to know that you are guaranteed that one premium hit in a case, but once you have it you also know all the remaining boxes don't have it.

Why not make a few more, so that individual box buyers have an increased chance and even the case buyer may get lucky and pull two premiums? It will give greater value to your product and it will also serve to keep people honest when they don't know for sure what's not in the rest of the boxes. Wink


I know it isn't as many as you would like, but there are 10 redemptions for all three auto wardrobe cards (1:30 cases).
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
I know it isn't as many as you would like, but there are 10 redemptions for all three auto wardrobe cards (1:30 cases).


And wouldn't it be great to be one of those ten people who pull a redemption. I like that Crypto puts in that big prize, I'm just saying that the possibility of an additional auto/wardrobe of the big three in a case will go a long way. If you say there is only one, that's a final answer. If you say, well there could be another, nobody knows for sure.

Suppose instead of the redemption at 1:30, the cards were broken up to be an auto/wardrobe at 2:10 for the run. And if you made a few extras it could get down to say 2:7. Would collectors want a better possible ratio per case, or would they just prefer the shot at the 1:30 redemption? I think it depends on the collector's opinion, its simply the one and done per case part that I feel could use at least the illusion of another big hit. Wink
 
Posts: 10473 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I know it isn't as many as you would like, but there are 10 redemptions for all three auto wardrobe cards (1:30 cases).


Still 9 left, #7 was pulled by someone on the Blowout Cards Forums who broke 4 cases.

I do like the idea of the big hits being just a bit more than 1 per case, even if the odds are something like 1.2 or 1.25 per case (an extra hit every 4 or 5 cases) just so you have that feeling there might still be a big hit left after hitting the case hit early in a break.

____________________
"Man muss entweder der Hammer oder der Amboss sein" (you must be the hammer or the anvil)

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)


 
Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I know it isn't as many as you would like, but there are 10 redemptions for all three auto wardrobe cards (1:30 cases).


Still 9 left, #7 was pulled by someone on the Blowout Cards Forums who broke 4 cases.

I do like the idea of the big hits being just a bit more than 1 per case, even if the odds are something like 1.2 or 1.25 per case (an extra hit every 4 or 5 cases) just so you have that feeling there might still be a big hit left after hitting the case hit early in a break.


I've been looking for other breaks of this...where did you see this break?

***nevermind...I found it...didn't get a master set in 4 cases...still looks like the guy did pretty good especially with the redemption.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck Bartowski,
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard any more updates on the binders?

____________________
www.misslizzyscollectibles.com
Twitter: @MLCollectibles


 
Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Vampire Diaries Season 2

© Non-Sport Update 2013