Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Outlander season 5 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outlander season 5 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

John - sent you an email.

Email received and replied to. Many thanks for the offer which accepted.

regards

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
"Sets" of the promos including a "new" P1 variant are available today on the Crypto website.

You can also buy the P1 Variant seperately

Their website now states the P1 variant is not available. I tried to order the complete promo set but I could not get past the message

"Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try again, or select a different address."

Any clues?

regards

John

John, Yes Cryptozoic stated in their advertising that only available to US/Canada. They tend to ignore the rest of the world when making offers

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
"Sets" of the promos including a "new" P1 variant are available today on the Crypto website.

You can also buy the P1 Variant seperately

Their website now states the P1 variant is not available. I tried to order the complete promo set but I could not get past the message

"Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try again, or select a different address."

Any clues?

regards

John

John, Yes Cryptozoic stated in their advertising that only available to US/Canada. They tend to ignore the rest of the world when making offers

Hammer, many thanks for that. It appears I need to be more aware. When I first visited the website the other day a pop-up message informed me that as I was in the UK I needed to make clear my address to ensure the right postage was attributed. Clearly the pop-up was a little cryptic and really meant a US/Canada address.

regards

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
From Cryptozoic, coming December 5:

Outlander Trading Cards Season 5: Oversized Autograph Card OS-SH1 #4/5 and #5/5 (eBay Exclusive) (AUCTIONS)

Auctions of Outlander Trading Cards Season 5: Oversized Autograph Card OS-SH1 (#4/5 and #5/5) (two separate auctions) eBay-exclusive card featuring autograph of star Sam Heughan, who plays Jamie Fraser on Outlander Oversized card: 4” x 6”

Extremely limited quantity: #4 and #5 cards of only 5 cards produced (crash-numbered)

Limit of 1 per customer

and there are a bunch MORE of these super limited cards, limited to 5 or 20 each. Asking prices, $ 299.00 to $ 499.00 each

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post