Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Season 2 Coming Fall 2012

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/6157020026

May 10, 2012, 06:48 PM
CryptozoicTCFan
Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Season 2 Coming Fall 2012
As a follow-up to last year's sold out set, Cryptozoic Entertainment will be releasing a series of trading cards based on the second season of AMC's hit series, The Walking Dead. Driven out of their camp, the group of survivors are on the road and looking for supplies and a safe haven. But, when a roaming hoard of walkers separates one of the kids from the group, Rick and the others must leave the safety of the group and venture into the forest to find her. Re-live each nail-biting moment of the incredible second season with your collection of trading cards!

Release Date: Fall 2012
Packs: 5 Cards Per Pack
MSRP: $3.50
Base Set: Features episodic images from Season 2
Inserts: Autograph cards, Wardrobe cards, and Sketch cards

Source for above content: http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ason-2-trading-cards

May 11, 2012, 02:16 PM
John Tirohn
I'm in for this set, some how I missed the release of season 1 and had to pay dearly!
May 11, 2012, 02:16 PM
John Tirohn
Any details on the box/case make-up yet?
May 12, 2012, 04:44 PM
ts
Please..please try to get autos from Scott Wilson and Pruitt Taylor Vince. Smile
May 13, 2012, 02:11 AM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Please..please try to get autos from Scott Wilson and Pruitt Taylor Vince. Smile

I'm hoping these guys start going to conventions. Need their autographs not only for The Walking Dead, but more importantly for my X-Files collection.

July 20, 2012, 03:11 PM
Tattoox
Any word on production?

Sketches per box? I heard 1 per case. Frown

Box and album production? I heard same as series one also. Frown

July 20, 2012, 05:22 PM
Salama
I think its going to sell out pretty fast, especially if they get Andrew Lincoln to sign.

Many new collectors are going for a case on this one I believe.

I saw on Cryptozoics page there was a picture of Glenns shirt and Shanes jacket, these are probably going to be used in costume cards.
July 20, 2012, 11:51 PM
Jason00
I'd like to see Emily Kinney sign for this set. Until I see that the odds of higher end pulls are actually somewhat reasonable, I doubt I will buy any boxes of Cryptozoic products, though, as much as I would like to buy a box of this.