Doctor Who Topps Now

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/6027072786

July 28, 2017, 02:08 PM
Kryten67
Doctor Who Topps Now

July 28, 2017, 03:50 PM
wolfie
This is a really nice card but is just too pricey for what it is.

July 28, 2017, 08:40 PM
Kryten67
I got it for several reasons,

1. it's one of the First pieces of Licensed Merchandise of the New Doctor, if not the 1st...forget all the Bootleg stuff on Facebook.

2. It's her 1st Trading Card "Rookie".

3. I'm doing Wizard World with a Great Doctor Who line-up....... hopefully , I can help bring some Fans to Cards.

4. I want something that No One will have at the Show.

5. I love Doctor Who & I have faith in it.

wish me luck

July 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
Heroes For Hire
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:
I got it for several reasons,

1. it's one of the First pieces of Licensed Merchandise of the New Doctor, if not the 1st...forget all the Bootleg stuff on Facebook.

2. It's her 1st Trading Card "Rookie".

3. I'm doing Wizard World with a Great Doctor Who line-up....... hopefully , I can help bring some Fans to Cards.

4. I want something that No One will have at the Show.

5. I love Doctor Who & I have faith in it.

wish me luck

Maybe you can print the Topps Now page that says the card cost $9.99 each so Wizard World customers can see that you aren't making up some crazy price Thumb Up
July 29, 2017, 03:39 AM
dcole
Nice! And actually, I wish I would have seen these before they were sold out at Topps. I would have definitely bought one at the $9.99 price for my Doctor Who collection. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
July 29, 2017, 03:41 AM
Kryten67
I went ahead & Printed out the Topps Info on the 13th Doctor & The Topps Doctor Who Wall Art Poster Cards. As For my Pricing, It will be Convention Pricing but I will always make deals..... WW Tables Ain't Cheap

As for Doctor Who,
I have a Ton of Topps Vault Blank Backs w/ C.O.A.s.

If I had Known the Guests well in advance I would have ordered more Goodies. Hopefully this will Do.