Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
James Bond New Signers News

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/5157017726

January 07, 2013, 02:53 PM
cardinalfan13
James Bond New Signers News
2 More announced by rittenhouse

Lulu, who sang the theme song to the "The Man With The Golden Gun", will be signing 007 cards

and

Bruce Glover, who played Mr. Wint, in "Diamonds Are Forever", has agreed to sign Again

lets hope he does not change his mind again

January 07, 2013, 06:06 PM
damien
Jane Seymour announced last week
January 17, 2013, 04:31 PM
ts
I don't usually follow the Bond releases. But, has their been any word if Jeffrey Wright has or will sign?
January 17, 2013, 05:16 PM
damien
he has refused to sign
January 17, 2013, 07:59 PM
cardinalfan13
in my new issue of nsu this little nugget of info was slipped in to the 2013 preview

James bond: Skyfall relics 2nd quarter 2013

Sounds kinda like a premium format product to me any thoughts

January 17, 2013, 08:54 PM
robomole
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Sounds kinda like a premium format product to me any thoughts

As someone who wants every Craig era relic I would actually love it if it were premium pack format. It costs less than a case and you usually get nearly every card in the set! Sounds good to me!
January 17, 2013, 11:34 PM
Jason00
I wouldn't mind seeing a premium pack product either. I could actually fit a pack or two into my budget, since they tend to run about $20 less than a box.

I'm glad to see that Rittenhouse is branching out into the theme song musicians -- and I would kill for an autograph card of Adele (full bleed of course).

January 18, 2013, 12:20 AM
stubbs2012
I hope for the skyfall cards that they can get Albert Finney to sign. Such a great actor and character in skyfall.
January 26, 2013, 06:41 AM
RP01
On the new-signers front, didn't Steve mention a while back that Berenice Marlohe from Skyfall had agreed to sign??
January 27, 2013, 02:23 PM
cardinalfan13
quote:
Originally posted by RP01:
On the new-signers front, didn't Steve mention a while back that Berenice Marlohe from Skyfall had agreed to sign??

yes he did thanks for the reminder

February 02, 2013, 05:10 PM
cheifbrody
quote:
2 More announced by rittenhouse

Lulu, who sang the theme song to the "The Man With The Golden Gun", will be signing 007 cards

and

Bruce Glover, who played Mr. Wint, in "Diamonds Are Forever", has agreed to sign Again

lets hope he does not change his mind again

2 more ? where are the rest ?
bruce glover must sign a full bleed,i demand it Razz
lulu would more than likely be like the nancy sinatra,i was disappointed with the no image on card sinatra.
February 02, 2013, 05:13 PM
cheifbrody
quote:
Originally posted by stubbs2012:
I hope for the skyfall cards that they can get Albert Finney to sign. Such a great actor and character in skyfall.

i agree,it would be a nice edition to get this top actor Wink
February 03, 2013, 07:00 AM
wolfie
quote:

I wonder if she will sign her name or just put Lulu.

February 25, 2013, 01:46 AM
cheifbrody
rittenhouse have just said to watch out for a very ,very,very (3 times) major sighner in the coming weeks ? who deserves 3 very's ? it's not is it ?
February 25, 2013, 06:17 AM
wolfie
It's not me is it? Eek

February 25, 2013, 07:01 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's not me is it? Eek

If you played the simple person in live and let die then YES it is Big Grin
February 25, 2013, 07:09 AM
wolfie
YES, that was me. Big Grin

February 25, 2013, 01:41 PM
robomole
If the announcement is regarding the next set, which is supposed to be Skyfall heavy, maybe they got Ralph Fiennes or Javier Bardem! But it did get 3 very's so maybe it's Connery or Dalton! In any case I'm on pins and needles!
February 25, 2013, 02:24 PM
Tommy C
Well, about 5 years year ago, Sean voiced Bond in the "From Russia With Love" video game, and he said that he had so much fun doing it, that he'd do another. And yes, his voice wasn't lifted from the 1963 film, he actually did new voice work.
February 25, 2013, 02:58 PM
Bacall1
Steve just said it was a female signer so no Dalton or Connery. If it is a new signer then I hope it is Claudine Auger, although Diana Rigg, Eva Green, Daniela Bianchi, Carole Bouquet, T. Soto or Teri Hatcher would be nice. I'm sure I am overlooking some other huge Bond girl that doesn't yet have a signed card, but those 7 are some I really would like to see. I don't think Madonna is even a possibility. I would love to have full bleeds of Ursula, Barbara Bach and Rosamund Pike also.