Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Game of Thrones: Legends of The Realm (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones: Legends of The Realm (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Appears to be a premium pack release.

One autograph per pack
Release date: November 13th
Box price: $270

Posts: 797 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Nope, not premium pack exactly.

Box format is similar to the Art and Images and Complete sets. Box has a set number of packs (Legends is 5) and each pack has an auto.

Going to be a hard sell I'm afraid with HoD getting all the new interest and there are very few New Signer options at this point.

But a Friendly Dealer™ Wave can save you a bit on the $270 price tag if you do some shopping around.

Ed

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5124 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see new stuff from RA, and it's cool they are trying a new format. . .

I hope it sells well.

Posts: 5472 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I was going to type something but i was too busy laughing at the cost of a box of cards. Big Grin

Posts: 29052 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Box format is similar to the Art and Images and Complete sets. Box has a set number of packs (Legends is 5) and each pack has an auto.

Is it only not considered a premium pack release because you can't order individual packs?

Posts: 797 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

Is it only not considered a premium pack release because you can't order individual packs?

Pretty much...

Premium Pack implies it is sold by the pack.

But I wouldn't really argue that this is a box of 5 premium packs. Just that is not exactly a Premium Pack product since it comes in a box.

Semantics mostly. Firm definitions are tough to pin down, as many are opinion driven.

Collect how you like, there is no wrong way.

Ed

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5124 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I was going to type something but i was too busy laughing at the cost of a box of cards. Big Grin

It is strangely logical though. Why produce a big box when the people buying them are only interested in the autograph cards.

Posts: 1124 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my dealers says the release will be loaded as its the final GOT set from RA.

Posts: 31 | Location: scotland | Registered: May 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
At this point, I have all the signers I want and have sold off some of my surplus, so there's very little a release like this would offer me. I have pretty much every image from the show they've released too, on various cards.
If they managed to get some of the 'missing' autographs, like Cunningham or Pascal, then it would be more interesting, although the latter would be a stupid price to try and find.
I definitely won't be bothering with this set and the box price is hilarious. Smile

Posts: 457 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liam Cunningham signs and has done cons..bit of an odd holdout. RA could get him for Doctor Who as well if he was willing.

Posts: 10 | Location: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: August 30, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Saw on Facebook that George R.R. Martin was the guest of honor at our local Bayonne library earlier this week, and they renamed one of the rooms after him

Posts: 4794 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post