Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
The Vampire Diaries Big 3 have been added to the 258 West Authentic Signature Series

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/352108335

December 22, 2010, 12:59 PM
Triple-Frog
The Vampire Diaries Big 3 have been added to the 258 West Authentic Signature Series
Got my gold set(11/100) in the post today Elephant .

They really are spectacular looking cards and all three have nice signatures done with a very fine pen and no blotches or smudges Thumb Up .

The highest praise I can give them is that they are going in an album with my Inkworks Buffy auto cards.
December 23, 2010, 01:03 PM
Lovemesomecards
I am also enjoying my gold autos (7/100). Drool They are great, an early Merry Christmas to me!! Thumb Up

February 15, 2011, 09:37 AM
webjon
Anyone know what the promo is if you pick up this set at C2E2? Kevin posted about it in the C2E2 thread, but I can't find any info about the promo . . .

Jon
February 15, 2011, 11:24 AM
webjon
Yeah, I would think it would be a different promo. . . I actually can't find the information you posted about the gift sets anywhere but your post, they aren't mentioned on 258 West's site that I can see. . . are they on the C2E2 Exclusives page? I only went through a few of those pages so it might be further in there than I looked.
February 15, 2011, 11:58 AM
webjon
Ahh. . . thanks, Kevin. . . They need to work on their site organization a bit. . .

And I think Marco should emphasize the trading card, or non-sport card aspect a bit more. . .

Saw Ed has a promo on there too -- I'll post about it on the C2E2 page. . .

Nice find!

Jon
February 17, 2011, 05:09 PM
MrBlueofnyc
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Anyone know what the promo is if you pick up this set at C2E2? Kevin posted about it in the C2E2 thread, but I can't find any info about the promo . . .

Jon

Here you go