Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Trek TNG Heroes and Villains Checklist?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/3507071136

May 30, 2013, 08:47 PM
treksearcher
Trek TNG Heroes and Villains Checklist?
I see that Rittenhouse have listed the Check list for the TNG Heroes and Villains release due out in July.

TNG Heroes and Villains

No autographs on the check list except the Incentives. I'm assuming the Autograph list will be added later.
June 14, 2013, 06:33 PM
Raj
List of 60 autographs added.
June 14, 2013, 06:56 PM
treksearcher
Just checked the list out. Some top names there, I wonder what the rarity level will be on some of them?
June 14, 2013, 09:38 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
60 autographs! Dang- couple of signers that signed as two different characters as well. Also love the set design, although Etana Jol should not be a hero card.

Val

June 15, 2013, 12:00 AM
Raven
60 autographs is rough with Trek because they always get so many actors from minor roles and those are the ones I generally pull. However looking down that list I have at least 5 must haves and I'm not talking about anyone from the main cast either.
June 15, 2013, 10:19 AM
hammer
Just wish one of the chase sets wasn't the parallel
June 15, 2013, 12:58 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Just wish one of the chase sets wasn't the parallel

The Parallel of the Base Set is biggest waste of card there is. The last few sets it's been almost impossible to distinguish from common cards unless you know what you are looking for.
June 15, 2013, 06:24 PM
STCardGeek
On one level I like parallels, they offer the chase not found any more in commons and as a dealer it's nice since it adds extra sales, but I do like it when there is a clear difference Smile

July 02, 2013, 08:58 AM
treksearcher
Just over a week to the release and still waiting for list of how limited each autograph is. I'm sure some of the larger dealers probably already know!
July 03, 2013, 04:41 AM
treksearcher
The list is finally up of the Rarity of the autographs, ONLY 19 extremely limited autographs. This will easy to put together. Eek

Checklist
July 03, 2013, 08:57 AM
STCardGeek
Depends on how EL the EL Wink Voyager Quotable had about 16 EL's of 48 autos in it's set and it wasn't a bad set to put together at all. Now, TOS H and V had some dreadful EL's! TNG is more popular as well then Voyager.
Right now, cards that aren't EL dont' sell for a lot. Even VL's don't have the bite they did years ago. To make a set in this current age, you almost need some scarcity to keep value. THough I'd prefer it not be as bad as the Shatner sisters and such.

July 08, 2013, 01:18 PM
treksearcher
Are the Relics going to have the same Rarity?
July 10, 2013, 11:41 AM
treksearcher
No box or case breakdown yet. Who will be the first to post on the Box breakdown section?

This set does not appear to have created much interest here.
July 10, 2013, 06:02 PM
cardinalfan13
Check scifihobby there was a case break posted there of 3 cases they posted 18 ELs in three cases 6 on average per case

July 10, 2013, 07:25 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Check scifihobby there was a case break posted there of 3 cases they posted 18 ELs in three cases 6 on average per case

Checked it out, pleased I stopped buying cases and just go for a Master Set. Yes, 18 EL in 3 cases but only 9 different!
July 10, 2013, 07:53 PM
treksearcher
Just noticed the 6 case Incentive Spiner auto/costume is numbered to 275.

275 * 6 * 12 = 19800 boxes, is that right? That seems a big increase in production or is it that there is a LOT of spare 6 Case Incentives around?
July 10, 2013, 08:07 PM
treksearcher
Just noticed that the rewards card is up for this release;

Star Trek TNG Heroes & Villains - H10 300 rewards points required.
July 11, 2013, 05:00 AM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Just noticed the 6 case Incentive Spiner auto/costume is numbered to 275.

275 * 6 * 12 = 19800 boxes, is that right? That seems a big increase in production or is it that there is a LOT of spare 6 Case Incentives around?

Only 6000 boxes produced. Where are the missing 6 Case Incentives then? More than double produced than required. Surely these should have been the 3 Case Incentive. This amount available should affect the price of the cards as they are not as limited as usual 6 Case Incentives.

I just hope we are not going to "SOMEONE" on feebay suddenly with lots of the 6 Case Incentives for sale. Confused
July 11, 2013, 11:59 AM
Obi Wan Chrisobi
startrek.com has a brief article on their main page about this set.

July 11, 2013, 10:16 PM
cardinalfan13
They hold some back for extras if any are damnaged also they need some for archives boxes