Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Dark Zodiac Super Set - Coming Early 2012
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Dark Zodiac Super Set - Coming Early 2012
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jack has posted some more news over on Scoundrel along with some new sketch card previews of the work Boo has done for the set. Not suitable for posting on here though. The important info from the post being:

"Yep! The cards have arrived here (and they look really good), and the packing process is currently underway. Won't be too long now folks."

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Any more news??

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Any more news??
Indeed there is Smile
Jack has just posted some updates over on Scoundrel. The important parts being that Dark Zodiac Super Set Series 1 packs will be released and dispatched on Monday 23rd April 2012, i.e. a week on Monday, and that the Guest Artist for Libra is Sean Pence Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Any more news??
Indeed there is Smile
Jack has just posted some updates over on Scoundrel. The important parts being that Dark Zodiac Super Set Series 1 packs will be released and dispatched on Monday 23rd April 2012, i.e. a week on Monday, and that the Guest Artist for Libra is Sean Pence Thumb Up

Yeah that is the day before my birthday. Can't wait to recieve them, happy birthday to me.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not long to go now Big Grin .Has anyone heard who the guest artist for Scorpio is?

Also are the amounts each artist has done available yet?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Not long to go now Big Grin .Has anyone heard who the guest artist for Scorpio is?

Also are the amounts each artist has done available yet?
As far as I know that would be:

No and No

I certainly have no idea. The only other big name that springs to mind is Soni Alcorn-Hender. However, I'd much prefer to see her working her magic on the Pisces set as that's my Sun Sign Big Grin

We should all find out next week. Nice that we Brits wont be last to receive our packs as they're shipping from the UK Thumb Up

This will have been a fun fortnight or so for small, independent company card releases with Nevermore Alice, Classic Mythology and Dark Zodiac all appearing in quick succession. Especially since I 'm absolutely certain that DZ will continue the quality we've seenso far.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just had a reply to an e-mail I sent Jack earlier today. My Super sets are in the post Clap .

Now I just have to hope the postman turns up with them before I have to go out tomorrow lunchtime Roll Eyes.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Just had a reply to an e-mail I sent Jack earlier today. My Super sets are in the post Clap .
Great stuff. Good to know these are shipping out Thumb Up Mine may or may not be on the way. I've not heard from Jack either way, but I know my order went in quite late and he does always ship in order of receipt.

quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:Now I just have to hope the postman turns up with them before I have to go out tomorrow lunchtime Roll Eyes.
I have a medical appointment at 11.15am, so if mine are on their way my postie needs to either be nice and early....or extremely late Big Grin

Whenever they arrive, I'm really looking forward to seeing the contents. I'm especially intrigued by the Scorpio sets as no information has been released so far about any of the artists who have contributed to them yet.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fortunately, my postie was early. So my DZ Super Sets arrived here about 10 minutes ago Elephant Clap Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine has just arrived Clap

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've just finished opening my sets. To say that I'm a very happy bunny would be a mild understatement. I'll post some scans on here later but several are not suitable for this site.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My super sets arrived just before I went to the pub so I took one with me Big Grin .

Being careful not to spill any of my pint of Mauldoons Black Adder on the cards I found out that the guest artist for Scorpio is Rob Baker.

Will post my breakdown tomorrow when I have recovered from the inevitable hangover of drinking strong real ale Smile .

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You never told me there was some nice ale just round the corner. Twak

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
You never told me there was some nice ale just round the corner. Twak

I can highly recommend "The Griffin" in the village of Shustoke Thumb Up .Not sure how far it is from where you live though Wolfie.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've posted most of my pulls in the Box Break section:

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....6073384/m/5397083916