Blakes 7

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/3127061226

October 05, 2012, 03:19 AM
hammer
Blakes 7
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
We will be releasing a limited 6 Card preview set in September, some exclusive sketch cards will be inserted at a rate of 1:10 packs.

Any News on this?
October 05, 2012, 06:23 PM
Jason Wright
Currently working on something else to be out in time for Memorabilia so preview sets likely to be December with main set Jan/Feb
October 22, 2012, 03:33 PM
Jason Wright
The first Blakes 7 promo cards can be found in our "Loaded Packs" which we are hoping to get to dealers in time for Memorabilia at the end of November. There are 3 different promo cards to collect, each limited to just 500 and will also form a 3 panel puzzle on the reverse.
October 22, 2012, 11:07 PM
Jason00
Will those packs be available to people in the US after the convention? I would really love to get my hands on those Blakes 7 promos.

October 23, 2012, 07:20 AM
Jason Wright
Yes we will be offering a limited number to order via the website, I'll be posting more details very soon. Working on the preview packs soon.
December 07, 2012, 04:02 PM
Jason Wright
I'll be releasing some updates on the set very soon, we've got a great list of signers so far but which autograph cards would you guys really like to see?
December 07, 2012, 04:17 PM
john the hat
oric

December 07, 2012, 04:58 PM
Jason Wright
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
oric

I think Peter Tuddenham did the voices of Zen, Orac, and Slave. Unfortunately he's no longer with us but a facsimile auto could be a possibility.
December 07, 2012, 06:45 PM
sittin9duck
A couple of the main actor played other characters.

Jan Chappell as Zelda
Steven Pacey As Deeta Tarrant
Glynis Barbar as Mutiod

Other I would like to see.

Colin Baker as Bayan
Carol Hawkins as Kerril
Brian Blessed as Vargas
December 08, 2012, 09:28 PM
KADRAN00157
This will be a good card set to do, looking forward to this Smile

one of many sets I'd like to do, got the promo's Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157
December 09, 2012, 07:00 AM
Jason Wright
We're looking to release this in 2 parts, the first covering series 1 & 2, the second covering series 3 & 4. We have a great list of signers so far and it's still growing! There will be some cool dual auto cards too and some main cast signed sketch cards.
January 09, 2013, 04:31 PM
Jason Wright
quote:
Originally posted by sittin9duck:
A couple of the main actor played other characters.

Jan Chappell as Zelda
Steven Pacey As Deeta Tarrant
Glynis Barbar as Mutiod

Other I would like to see.

Colin Baker as Bayan
Carol Hawkins as Kerril
Brian Blessed as Vargas

Well hopefully all the above will be signing! More news soon!!
January 09, 2013, 06:44 PM
Mister E.
I'd like promos, box of cards and a(?) Binder.

February 06, 2013, 07:52 AM
Jason Wright
Sorry I haven't been around for a while but things have been a bit hectic. Now for the interesting news!!

Blakes 7 Series will now be a boxed product covering Seasons 1 and 2 with a 63 card base set.
Signers include:

Paul Darrow (Kerr Avon)
Gareth Thomas (Roj Blake)
Sally Knyvette (Jenna Stannis)
Michael Keating (Vila)
Jan Chappell (Cally)
Glynis Barber (Mutoid)
Stephen Greif (Travis)
Jacqueline Pearce (Servalan)

And many others that we'll be announcing very soon.
February 06, 2013, 08:26 AM
hammer
quote:
quote:
oric

I think Peter Tuddenham did the voices of Zen, Orac, and Slave. Unfortunately he's no longer with us but a facsimile auto could be a possibility.

please don't do a facsimile auto unless it is part of the base set. had enough of these "substituting" for real auto's with Strictly Ink
February 06, 2013, 09:35 AM
Jason Wright
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
quote:
oric

please don't do a facsimile auto unless it is part of the base set. had enough of these "substituting" for real auto's with Strictly Ink

If we were to do a facsimile auto then it would be an additional bonus somewhere like a binder card. We have 16 signers just for the first set so plenty to collect!
February 07, 2013, 12:37 PM
KADRAN00157
Wow 16 Signers?????
That is very impressive Smile
Looking forward to this set Smile

KADRAN00157
February 09, 2013, 10:48 AM
Jason Wright
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Wow 16 Signers?????
That is very impressive Smile
Looking forward to this set Smile

KADRAN00157

Actually I think its 16 autograph cards, 2 of which are dual autos.
February 10, 2013, 07:44 PM
Jason00
Will the price be similar to the price on The Avengers? I was hoping that the set would be premium packs since The Avengers was an expensive release, and I wanted to pick some of this up.

February 11, 2013, 06:29 PM
Jason Wright
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Will the price be similar to the price on The Avengers? I was hoping that the set would be premium packs since The Avengers was an expensive release, and I wanted to pick some of this up.

Avengers was a more expensive product as we wanted to do something a bit different for the 50th anniversary with more hits per box

Incidentally this year is the 35th anniversary of Blakes 7 however will be a smaller boxed product and consequently a lot cheaper.