Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Cult - Stuff....Sherlock

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/2327075976

November 30, 2015, 01:40 PM
wolfie
Cult - Stuff....Sherlock
The packs are now being sent out for Sherlock Long Stories from Cult - Stuff.

They have Sign of Four and A Study in Scarlet packs available.

December 01, 2015, 03:55 AM
Triple-Frog
And very nice cards they are too Thumb Up especially considering the problems Jason and Liza had with those sketch cards going missing.
December 02, 2015, 08:29 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
The packs are now being sent out for Sherlock Long Stories from Cult - Stuff.

They have Sign of Four and A Study in Scarlet packs available.

Said the unofficial spokesperson for Cult-Stuff.
December 02, 2015, 10:15 AM
David R
I am collecting these. Not counting promos, what does the set consist of ? I see so far

36 base cards

10 card Hound of the Baskervilles chase

D1 card

CC1 and CC2 case cards

Card 27 expansion (also a P2 promo)
December 02, 2015, 10:30 AM
Triple-Frog
That's all the base and chase cards. Then you have the autographs, pieces of the London News relics and the sketch cards. There is also a magno card which I found in the mystery packs Jason was selling at the NEC.

I posted my case break with photos in the box breakdown section.
December 02, 2015, 11:25 AM
David R
The information on the Cult Stuff website is confusing.

They say there is a binder with an exclusive card yet no info on what that card is. Sketch, relic ? I was told by a dealer that the binder is not out yet

Also, the website mentions an exclusive card if you buy 1 pack, an exclusive if you buy 4 packs (less than 15 made) and a case card, only 5 made. Again, unfortunately no info on any of these 3 cards.

In the past, with War of the Worlds, Civil War, etc., some of these exclusive pack cards turned out to be the Mega City 5 promo
December 04, 2015, 03:17 PM
David R
Apparently there is a parallel version of the 36 card base set. A dealer told me that it took her 5 cases to make one set
December 04, 2015, 05:11 PM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Apparently there is a parallel version of the 36 card base set. A dealer told me that it took her 5 cases to make one set

It has a glossy finish instead of a matt finish, otherwise the cards are the same. Surprised it took that many cases to make one set as I had 22 paralells in my case.
December 14, 2015, 12:38 PM
David R
Haven't seen alot of these new Sherlock cards around. Like 2 dealers have them. Wonder why ?
December 22, 2015, 05:33 PM
Will
Has anyone who ordered these directly from Cult Stuff gotten their cards yet? I know that shipping to the US can be long, but this is getting crazy. I preordered several months ago, and the shipping started over three weeks ago. Am I doomed to not get these directly?
December 23, 2015, 09:15 AM
David R
I was told by a dealer that despite what it says on the website, the binder has not yet been produced. Apparently it was defective, and they need to re-do them
December 23, 2015, 09:18 AM
David R
At least 4 UK dealers have exclusive promos:

Mega City 5

Premier Cards

Non Sport Trading Cards

Radickal Trading Cards

On some, only 10 exist !