Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic's Smallville release?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Cryptozoic's Smallville release?
 Login/Join
 
Member
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
I see they have a release date of 3 27 12 for these which I dont see happing as they have now moved BBT to 3 20 12 and since they cant release two sets in one month which one do you see as not coming out?

____________________
Remove no spam for email
 
Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by watchers of watchers:
I see they have a release date of 3 27 12 for these which I dont see happing as they have now moved BBT to 3 20 12 and since they cant release two sets in one month which one do you see as not coming out?


I have to say I hope it's Smallville, and I'm a huge fanatic! This will likely be the final Smallville set we ever see, so I really want them to take their time and get every signer they possibly can. Big Bang has the potential to go on for a very long time and have many many sets, so I'm less worried. But if they delay Smallville and then say, pull of a Welling auto I wouldn't mind so much.
 
Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
Its in the latest NSU.


Unfortunately its really hard to get the magazine. The store I usually go to doesn't seem to carry it anymore. I know another store that carries it but I will not support that store.
And also without seeing a checklist of any sort I don't see myself buying even one box.
 
Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AlexC:
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
Its in the latest NSU.


Unfortunately its really hard to get the magazine. The store I usually go to doesn't seem to carry it anymore. I know another store that carries it but I will not support that store.
And also without seeing a checklist of any sort I don't see myself buying even one box.


Well, I get every copy and the nearest shop selling them is halfway across the world. Subscriprions work wonders SmileAnd if you dont want to subscribe, you can still buy single issues in the NSU-store Smile

____________________
- "...fire, walk with me..."
 
Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any news??
 
Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Any news??


Would be nice to see a complete checklist so I can decide if I want to get more than one case.
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
their facebook page says april but no day?

____________________
Remove no spam for email
 
Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic updated their site...looks like James Marsters, Laura Vandervoort Clap and Aaron Ashmore are signing too.

http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...s-7-10-trading-cards
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Cassidy Freeman too!

At this point the list has more new signers than repeats, and the many of the repeats are OK by me.

Ed

____________________
www.nonsportcardshows.com Home of the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

 
Posts: 4815 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like another awesome release IMO. I wonder what the rarity distribution will be?

____________________
billylomas1 on Epack

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
 
Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any closer to full autograph list or actual release date?
 
Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Is there a reason Tom Welling hasn't signed for any of the Smallville sets? or is he like SMG who just doesn't want to.
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Is there a reason Tom Welling hasn't signed for any of the Smallville sets? or is he like SMG who just doesn't want to.


We certainly tried but you pretty much summed it up.

Best,

Scott

____________________
_______________
Scott Gaeta
Cryptozoic Entertainment
 
Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Thats such a massive shame he didn't want too Frown seeing as he's the main character.
 
Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Is there a reason Tom Welling hasn't signed for any of the Smallville sets? or is he like SMG who just doesn't want to.


We certainly tried but you pretty much summed it up.

Best,

Scott


Well thanks for trying, us fans appreciate your efforts. Are Kreuk and Rosenbaum in the same boat? Rosenbaum signed for Inkworks so I was hoping he would sign for you guys as well.
 
Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen Welling doing much since the show ended.
 
Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I'm not surprised that Welling didn't sign, I'm sure Inkworks tried many times, after all they did release sets for the first 6 seasons. It seems to me if the main actor doesn't sign for the first set, they never sign for any set (seems to be the case for a lot of shows)

Have no idea why Kristin Kruek wouldn't sign either, she's barely done anything since she left Smallville. I think it would only help your career to get yourself out there, signing cards for your fans to collect, keeping you in the public eye.
 
Posts: 1224 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I'm not surprised that Welling didn't sign, I'm sure Inkworks tried many times, after all they did release sets for the first 6 seasons. It seems to me if the main actor doesn't sign for the first set, they never sign for any set (seems to be the case for a lot of shows)

Have no idea why Kristin Kruek wouldn't sign either, she's barely done anything since she left Smallville. I think it would only help your career to get yourself out there, signing cards for your fans to collect, keeping you in the public eye.


Not necessarily true. How many sets of James Bond have been released until Pierce Brosnan decided to sign for a set? Also, David Ogden Stiers finally signed for a card set. And he is notorious for not signing autographs ttm or in person.
 
Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Is there a reason Tom Welling hasn't signed for any of the Smallville sets? or is he like SMG who just doesn't want to.


We certainly tried but you pretty much summed it up.

Best,

Scott


Yeah, I offered a ton of money at both and neither were even close to interested. Real bummer

____________________
*** Owner of 258 West Authentic Signatures - Like us @ www.facebook.com/TwoFiftyEight
 
Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Any closer to full autograph list or actual release date?


I think the release date was move to April 27th
 
Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic's Smallville release?

© Non-Sport Update 2013