Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New Trek Rewards Card From Rittenhouse

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/1517099806

August 29, 2011, 05:08 AM
treksearcher
New Trek Rewards Card From Rittenhouse
Don't know how long it's been available but just noticed that Rittenhouse a Star Trek William Campbell Tribute Card T37 card up for offer (300 points + shipping).
August 29, 2011, 05:33 AM
cardaddict
I sent for mine about 3 days ago, so it's been up there at least that long.
August 31, 2011, 11:07 PM
STCardGeek
For those who don't know, the tribute cards are released to honor those who have passed in Trek-ville. William Campbell passed a bit ago, not at the time of TOS Remastered release, but RA wanted to honor him and created this card recently to make sure he was included in their tribute release. He was instrumental in the early days of TOS auto cards in getting actors connected with Skybox and I'm honored to included his card in my collection.

September 01, 2011, 05:27 AM
cardaddict
That is very interesting information about Campbell's assistance to Skybox. I was sorry to hear of his death. I did get the tribute card and it is very nice.
September 01, 2011, 01:50 PM
STCardGeek
Well, I read my wording above and I don't want to take anything away from Steve C, who created a hobby changing product when he came out with TOS I-III. He did an amazing job, but, yes, William Campbell was able to drive people Steve's way and I'm glad for that!!