Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Walking Dead Dog Tags (Bullsitoy)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/1487075726

January 02, 2013, 04:16 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Walking Dead Dog Tags (Bullsitoy)
Anyone have any updates on this product? I can't wait to see them in person and also curious if anyone has seen in Walmart or Target yet???

Need a fix until Grimm comes outSmile

January 02, 2013, 05:58 PM
Doc Floyd
Last I had heard about these was that the release date was Dec 30th.

Also thought they were being made by Breygent.

January 03, 2013, 02:06 AM
Scifi Cards
My order is heading my way now...

There are 30, yes Thirty, different costume tags.

10 in Hobby
10 in Wal-Mart Retail
10 in Target Retail

Should be a challenge to finish off that set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

January 03, 2013, 11:15 AM
Flag City Collectibles
Great to hear orders are finally on way. This is gonna be a fun set to put togetherSmile

January 22, 2013, 10:49 AM
Flag City Collectibles
well cherry pickers are all over the place on feebay with the guaranteed costume packs. I really can't wait to put this 30 costume set together. The hobby is going to be the rarest then target because much fewer retail locations then wally world

January 22, 2013, 10:49 AM
Flag City Collectibles
I have been checking my stores for 5 days now and still nothing but apparently they are popping up everywhere

January 22, 2013, 11:03 PM
Batman
Picked up 10 packs at Target tonight. No costume tag but the tags themselves are well done with nice clear images. The stickers are small, 3 x 1.5. A checklist with images is also included which is handy in determining what you have/need.

January 22, 2013, 11:27 PM
Lovemesomecards
I saw some at my WallyWorld last weekend. I'd look every time I got groceries but this was the first time I saw them.

January 23, 2013, 12:25 AM
Scifi Cards
My case finally arrived today...

Nice display box, with an extra tag on the box as a sample. Well done.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

January 23, 2013, 03:24 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Ed,

Are you opening any? Let me know what you get. I need 4 more hobby costume tags. I have some hobby costume tags to trade as well.

January 24, 2013, 11:07 AM
John Tirohn
What are these packs going for in Target and Walmart? I would think they would be priced the same all over the US.
January 24, 2013, 11:21 AM
Batman
$3.98 per pack

February 26, 2013, 08:59 AM
Flag City Collectibles
FINALLY My Quest is complete. Here is some TWD eye Candy!

February 26, 2013, 01:33 PM
Doc Floyd
Congrats on finishing it.

How hard was the sticker, and foil stickers to put together?
February 26, 2013, 03:42 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Thanks, with only 25 target and 25 hobby sophias I don't see many of these sets being completed, at least all 30. If I can complete this set I can complete any (expect one of one's) of courseSmile

February 26, 2013, 10:52 PM
Lovemesomecards
Very nice Flag City Collectibles Drool

February 27, 2013, 01:45 PM
Flag City Collectibles
THANKS ALL!

March 14, 2013, 04:26 PM
rose