quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:
Originally posted by michele:
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
just saw the checklist what happen to the big name

It looks like it is Daniel Dae Kim as Jin Kwon

He signed previously for a Star Trek set or two earlier, so although I'm glad to finally have him sign for Lost, it's most definitely not him

he signed for angel as well

June 27, 2010, 12:11 PM
damien
the list is not yet complete
i hope there is more than just 1 name missing
so far I am not very impressed
June 27, 2010, 12:14 PM
ts
Daniel Dae Kim I don't believe is the big signer. They haven't announced it yet.
June 27, 2010, 04:06 PM
TheMetatrOn
Yeah I am not to happy with all the repeat signers already. Hopefully they add a couple more names to the list.
July 07, 2010, 03:13 AM
Yellow601
On the rittenhouse webiste, on the Lost Archives home page, they've replaced the piture of the Michael Emerson auto card to Daniel Dae's Kim auto card if anyone wants to see what it'll look like.
I checked but the checklist is still the same.
July 07, 2010, 09:31 AM
Sidewinder
So I'm assuming these cards will have no print of them being from the Archives set as they were going to have the Cheech Marin auto for 1 thru 5. I haven't got any of the previous set autos, so I don't know if they say what set they are from.

Who wants to guess who the mystery signer is??

I'll say it's Naveen Andrews.

I also think if it was Matt Fox it would probably end up the 6 case incentive, they seem to change these incentives constantly.
July 07, 2010, 04:13 PM
ts
Just spoke to the person at Rittenhouse who has been giving me the info. The big signer probably won't make this set. They plan on doing another set and will save it for that one.
I asked about Jorge Garcia. He said and I quote...

quote:
We've asked Jorge about 10 times to sign for us, and he's turned us down every time. Whatever he has said publicly about it, it's just not true.

Which makes sense to me. I just can't see Rittenhouse NOT asking Jorge. Which is so surprising since he is such a great signer through the mail and in person.
July 07, 2010, 04:45 PM
Triple-Frog
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ts:
Just spoke to the person at Rittenhouse who has been giving me the info. The big signer probably won't make this set. They plan on doing another set and will save it for that one.

I think in that case I will save my money for the next one.As I have collected Lost from the beginning with Inkworks there are too many repeat signers in this set for it to be worth the expense.

Will just pick up a few autos off auction sites.
July 07, 2010, 08:58 PM
Yellow601
Bit of a disappointment about the big signer. I just want to know who it is. Good lthing I only ordered 1/2 case again, and save a full case for next set. I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but I'm assuming the next set for this one will come out Dec/Jan, as it seems the rittenhouse sets have been about 6 months aprat so far. Still excited about this set though- as far as I'm concerned it's a new Lost set to open boxes with and explore- repeat signers to bother me too much. It'd the excitement of it all.
July 07, 2010, 09:30 PM
damien
Im happy to hear there will be another set after this one
July 07, 2010, 10:28 PM
TheMetatrOn
Well that pisses me off quite a bit since I already agreed to a master set, even with the mystery big signer included in the price.

Pretty crappy way to run your business if you ask me, if you have a big signer, don't even say you have a big signer until the cards are in hand.
July 07, 2010, 11:00 PM
damien
they never did officially
thay only did in a private conversation
July 08, 2010, 08:07 AM
Yellow601
Will rittenhouse put on the checklist which autos are limited and very limited as we get closer to the release date, like they did with the other Lost set?
July 08, 2010, 08:32 AM
TheMetatrOn
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
they never did officially
thay only did in a private conversation

And this is 2010, even private conversations get out and Rittenhouse should know that. I'm sorry but at this point that card should be a redemption. It was well spoken of, and guessed at for weeks now on this forum and other forums. They did this with the first set with the Cheech autograph too, putting it up as an incentive and then pulling the rug out and switching it for someone else.
July 08, 2010, 08:52 AM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
quote:

I suspect MANY more sets.

July 08, 2010, 09:54 AM
weasel-king
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:

I suspect MANY more sets.

Women of Lost, Lost in Motion, Lost Heroes and Villains--the list could (and may) go on.
July 08, 2010, 06:01 PM
ts
Don't forget....

Lost: Who lived, Who Died and Who we aren't sure?
July 08, 2010, 08:27 PM
mintoncard
I'll take a LOST: IN MOTION set!

I'm such a lenticular junkie. Drool
July 14, 2010, 01:51 PM
Chris Cline
I would love to see the next set have an auto card from DJ Qualls he was not only great as Hurly's best friend but has been in alot off great shows like appearances on Monk, Scrubs, Criminal Minds, Lost, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, CSI, Numb3rs, My Name Is Earl, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, and Memphis Beat.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
July 16, 2010, 12:27 AM
Rabbit
Rittenhouse has posted the limited and very limited cards.

The limited cards are:

L. Scott Caldwell
Francois Chau
Sam Anderson
Tania Raymonde
Ian Somerhalder
Andrew Divoff
Daniel Dae Kim
Ken Leung
Jon Gries
William Mapother
Sonya Walger

Very Limted:

Swoosie Kurtz
Nestor Carbonell
Yunjin Kim
Michael Emerson
John Terry
Malcolm David Kelley
Henry Ian Cusick
Harold Perrineau

So the good news is Cynthia Watros, Daniel Roebuck and Zuleikha Robinson cards should be easy to get and Daniel Dae Kim should be relatively easy to get as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rabbit,