Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Any interest in extra base cards?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9647042166

January 05, 2014, 03:46 PM
Jessica
Any interest in extra base cards?
I wasn't sure where to put this, I am giving away a TON of base cards (not sorted) for Vampire Diaries I (over a case or 2 worth), Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries II, and The Guild.

Is there any interest in this? They are free. I just don't want to deal with putting them up on eBay or throwing them away. Which is crazy!

I've just got too many. I need to stop buying boxes off the bay!

January 06, 2014, 12:35 AM
Scifi Cards
Jessica

Coming to Allentown in May?

I'd take them off your hands then. Saves the shipping trouble.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

January 06, 2014, 01:55 AM
Jessica
Ed, I am really going to try to come to the show in May. That would be great if you would take them. I had no clue what to do with them!
Thanks!!

January 07, 2014, 02:59 AM
willgull
If Ed cannot take them, I will gladly pay for shipping and take them off your hands. I am trying to get some comic shops down here (North Carolina) to start ordering some series for us collectors and figure that I could give them some sets to show them that there is a very viable/hot market for them. The few people that I have spoken with about NS cards are so uninformed it is downright criminal.

anyhoo........Thanks!
January 25, 2014, 09:28 PM
blackholeman
I'd love the Game of Thrones cards and would gladly pay shipping if they're not already spoken for!

February 04, 2014, 04:00 PM
Jessica
I'm going to take them all to Ed at the show. Thanks!

February 09, 2014, 10:26 AM
anthonyd
Never fear - I have a smallish box of extra cards - I think mostly a TNG case I broke down - near complete sets, etc. Lemme know if there's any interest...