Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Has anyone ever seen/have Bleach cards?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9617067726

January 09, 2013, 09:16 AM
ifish73
Has anyone ever seen/have Bleach cards?
Always trying to find something different to collect and came across a card game for the Anime show Bleach. From Wikipedia it says there were cards produced from 2007-2009.

Has anyone ever seen/opened/collected these cards?

Hoping someone has opened these. Curious to see if they are worth trying to collect and how hard they would be to obtain. I checked ebay and someone is selling them one at a time. Couldn't find any boxes or lots.
January 09, 2013, 09:28 AM
Jason00
When Shonen Jump magazine was still around they would occasionally pack in promo cards for various anime card games, and I remember them putting Bleach cards in there a couple of times.

January 09, 2013, 01:00 PM
FRANK AMICO
I have 2 different sales folders for Bleach game cards BLEACH-SELREITEI (FOLDER) (2)
BLEACH-SOUL SOCIETY (FOLDER)
I also have a promo pack still sealed.

May also have Bleach postcards and posters. Have to look. Have lots of anime postcards posters and trading cards.

I know you also collect Doctor Who and I have 2 different large licensing cards for that as well.

Always on the lookout for hard to find foreign and unusual promo cards. Send me a list if you have one.

quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
Always trying to find something different to collect and came across a card game for the Anime show Bleach. From Wikipedia it says there were cards produced from 2007-2009.

Has anyone ever seen/opened/collected these cards?

Hoping someone has opened these. Curious to see if they are worth trying to collect and how hard they would be to obtain. I checked ebay and someone is selling them one at a time. Couldn't find any boxes or lots.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,
January 09, 2013, 03:02 PM
BILLZEE
I have Bleach promos, promo packs, and voice actor postcards too. Most came from Comic Con 2007-2009 I think. Have extras if you like trading...