Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Haunted Heaps
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted
Kickstarter set came in, overall a fun set for the collection. Not really sure where they dig these artists up from?? Cool

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really cool looking set, but pricey to get sketch cards . . . seems like many originals from the set were cheaper than sketch cards.

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That sketch is by Ted Dastick, a great artist and a collector as well. Ted will be at the next Philly Show as a guest artist. Great pull!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
That sketch is by Ted Dastick, a great artist and a collector as well. Ted will be at the next Philly Show as a guest artist. Great pull!

Yes I know....I am messing with Ted. I actually requested one of his cards. Wink

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't know about other artists, but I only did 5 cards. This set was a fun change of pace!

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post