Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Introduction: Tim Dowler (Artist)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Introduction: Tim Dowler (Artist)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hey guys,

I've been meaning to post a thread with a little background info about myself, but was having email verification problems with the forum for some weird reason :/, but all's good now Smile.

My names Tim, and i got introduced into the world of sketch cards early last year, with the thanks going to the guys at the Facebook page Asylum (https://www.facebook.com/groups/289696637744020/) With a lot of effort and determination, i was excepted by Cult-Stuff to work on the Pulp Detectives set and contributed 50 sketch cards total. This was my introduction to the world of Sketch Cards.

I always wanted to be a sketch card artist ever since i pulled a John Mcrea Stormtrooper card from the SW Heritage set! I had a love of art and design before that, but i always thought how cool it would be for some one, i dont know pulling a piece of my art, and hopefully enjoying it! Smile

Since then my work with Cult-Stuff has continued, ive work on Bram Stokers Dracula (15) cards, recently The Art Of Burlesque (20) cards, and currently finishing of The War Of The Worlds (20) cards.

I also had the pleasure working along side Breygent Marketing with the special NYCC Comic Con packs, were i was involved on special Z Card inserts, For Deadworld (15) World of Fantasy (15) and Vampirella (8).

Not to mention working along side Jason of Unstoppable Cards on the Fantasy Art set (25)

I feel very honoured to be apart of all these projects. And 2013 is already kicking of in to gear with an invitation i received to work on a Bettie Page set from Versicolor Productions. My website is currently going through an extreme make over, which will hopefully be up and running next week, and will have more social features added and a more user friendly interface. If your interested in taking a look please stop by www.timdowler.com or if you would rather say hello on Facebook, please visit my page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages...rArt/167302509960941

I look forward to getting to know you all, kind regards - Tim

Posts: 4 | Location: UK  | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Tim Wave good to see you on the forum.You might want to post on scoundrel as well if you have not already done so.

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hi Tim, welcome to the forum. Wavey

Glad to see you are working with Cult-Stuff and Versicolor as they produce some really great stuff. Thumb Up

Posts: 29004 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey chaps, thanks for the welcome Smile I joined scoundrel along time back, but as a fan rather than an artist. So i think i might reintroduce myself lol.

All the best guys speak soon Smile

Posts: 4 | Location: UK  | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum Thumb Up

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hammer Wink