Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    I just discovered this site!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just discovered this site!
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I just found out about this site. I thought the trading card niche died a long time ago. I haven't collected trading cards since I was a kid. I mostly collected superhero cards. I always wanted to continue this hobby but I could no longer find any location that sold them.
I just want to know how I go about getting my hands on them now?

I read the updates about upcoming sets, but I have no idea how to get them. I want to get a box of marvel superhero cards and open a pack of cards once a day Big Grin

I don't care how this makes me sound, but this site makes me feel like a kid again.

Posts: 2 | Location: Milton, Canada | Registered: April 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am not sure about Canada, but many Comic Shops in the states carry non-sport cards, and generally sports card shops either carry a limited amount or can order some, additionally in the states mass merchants (Target and Walmart) carry product as well.

If none of those work for you there is an advertiser section on Card Talk where you can find lots of dealers, or check eBay.

Welcome back!

Jon

Posts: 5422 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Lumo
You have listed no contact info in your profile so that I can provide some info about where to get nonsport cards in Canada.There are a number of shows in the Toronto area where there are sevral sellers of nonsport cards set up

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Welcome...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Lumo! You'll soon learn the many ways of how to get a hold of cards, packs, boxes and cases. There's plenty of collectors and dealers that are very helpful.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Welcome, welcome to this awsome site. Wave As a new collector, it has be a wonder find for information and help.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Lumo, welcome back, and enjoy the hobby again. It's much different now,with autographs and sketches, but it's still enjoyable, and Card talk is full of good people to trade with if you need something.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcomes guys, I'm looking forward to collecting some cards

Posts: 2 | Location: Milton, Canada | Registered: April 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post