Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Looking for An alternative to photobucket

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9027057626

December 01, 2012, 07:22 AM
cardinalfan13
Looking for An alternative to photobucket
Since photobucket changed the web site I have had nothing but problems and I am done with it. Im looking for something Different but easy to use any suggestions.

December 01, 2012, 08:16 AM
RickSam
i use picasa
only issues are sometimes it doesnt sync to my hard drive .. meaning if i delete an image off hard drive, it may still appear in picasa online
(simple solution, check picasa online after delete image from hard drive to see sync took place)
December 01, 2012, 11:45 AM
Chrisahend
I hate the new photobucket. They took an easy to use site and did their best to make it confusing. On mine there was a link at the top of the page to switch back to the old format but I assume they will eventually switch everyone permanently.
December 01, 2012, 01:10 PM
SteveJRogers
Flickr is good.
December 01, 2012, 07:14 PM
cardaddict
I am also unable to use Photobucket any more.
December 02, 2012, 05:36 AM
Raj
I use imageshack.us.
Since I only use it to hold scans that I want to post on forums, I don't need much from the site and haven't investigated its capabilitiies.
December 03, 2012, 05:35 AM
cardaddict
It's weird. My PC problems have been 60% solved and now I can use Photobucket again, although I have to close Explorer and then re-open it every time I download a picture in order to use it. Frustrating, but I'm getting there.
December 03, 2012, 03:38 PM
kbmum
Hmm, it's working better for me now than it did before the update. It used to regularly crash after I clicked on a few photos and then my laptop would slowly chug along until I rebooted. Customer support told me the previous site didn't work well with Internet Explorer.