Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New Sketch Card Artist

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/8697004876

September 14, 2015, 04:34 PM
Jennifer Allyn
New Sketch Card Artist
Hello Everyone!
I'm new to this forum and so excited to be apart it. I'm an illustrator and specifically focusing on sketch cards. Which I love! Right now I've drawn characters from shows like, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and the Avenger characters. I plan to add much more down the road. I'm looking forward to meeting all the artist and art fans on this site. Being with fellow minded artist is always inspiring. If you wanna see some of the sketch cards I've already done you can find me on Instagram as Jenniferallynsart.

I have a few prints and originals on etsy and ebay. Would love to get everyones feedback.

Here's my website
http://jnallyn.wix.com/jenniferallyn

Looking forward to hearing from you all and being apart of the forum!
Thanks guys for viewing my post!
Jennifer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jennifer Allyn,
September 15, 2015, 02:25 AM
dcole
Hi Jennifer and welcome to Card Talk!

I'm primarily a sketch card collector so I'm very interested in seeing your work. I took a very quick look at your Instagram page and really, really like your Walking Dead and Game of Thrones portraits! Looking forward to checking out some more of your stuff. Smile

Once again, welcome!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
September 15, 2015, 05:53 AM
wolfie
Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay. Wavey

September 15, 2015, 07:42 AM
Triple-Frog
Your portraits are very good. Are you going to be doing any official cards for the manufacturers like Upper Deck, Rittenhouse, and Cryptozoic?
September 15, 2015, 02:31 PM
Raven
Welcome to Card Talk Jennifer.
September 15, 2015, 03:34 PM
silmapco
Welcome to Card Talk Wave
September 15, 2015, 07:20 PM
Jennifer Allyn
Yes! Actually I just got a project for one of those companies. I'm so excited that I'll be doing an official set soon!

quote:
Triple-Frog
Silver Card Talk Member
posted September 15, 2015 07:42 AM Hide Post
Your portraits are very good. Are you going to be doing any official cards for the manufacturers like Upper Deck, Rittenhouse, and Cryptozoic?

Posts: 2040 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002

September 16, 2015, 05:13 AM
Scifi Cards
Jennifer,

Welcome. I see you're just down the road in Tucson. I'm up in Phoenix.

Will you be doing any of the shows in the Phoenix area? They are a great way to reach out to new collectors.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

September 16, 2015, 02:45 PM
Lovemesomecards
Welcome to Card Talk, Jennifer. Wave

September 17, 2015, 05:22 AM
Jennifer Allyn
Oh that's great another Arizonan! My plan is to have a booth next year at Phx con... We'll see