Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    1932 Tiedemanns Mickey Mouse Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1932 Tiedemanns Mickey Mouse Cards
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi fellow collectors, I am new to the forum but wanted to share with you pictures of part of a collection of incredibly rare Mickey Mouse cards I was able to obtain. I have been doing research on them and wondered if on the off chance anyone else here has ever seen them or has information on them they would like to share with me. The set is listed in Volume II of The World Tobacco Issues Index put out by the Cartophilic Society of Great Britain but none of the expert non sports card collectors nor Disneyana collectors seems to know much about them. I look forward to hear your thoughts and opinions about this amazing find! Thank you, Tomas

Posts: 1 | Location: Sweden | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post