Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
America at War - Band of Brothers (iCardz)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/698102664

July 01, 2015, 10:19 PM
Nicnac
America at War - Band of Brothers (iCardz)
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Thomson:
good to see your still around NICNAC thought you had gone

Around very sporadically.

I'm not collecting much of anything these days except WW2 and looking for a couple of Titanic relics.

For all:
I have edited the post on the first page to show the promos with better scans (and including the backs)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nicnac,
July 02, 2015, 01:17 AM
Andrew Thomson
what other WW2 are you collecting ?

personally ive got into collecting ww2 uniforms and artifacts , interested see what your collecting ww2 now
July 06, 2017, 06:42 PM
Tommy C
I know that this company seems to be long gone, but what sets came out after this ?

Did they actually release a Canada At War set ? I can find no info on it

I saw on an auction a Canada At War "Make Your Hero" card which people are saying was a promo card. It is unnumbered. Was this actually a promo or a pack insert ad card ?

I have Lest We Forget cards P1 of 8 to P8 of 8, which I guess was some sort of Preview set and also 2 different Canada At War mini sets which have header cards and 10 cards each, numbered between LM 26 and LM 125, blue and red sets. Was there anything else ?
July 13, 2017, 10:01 AM
BeckettBible24
If anyone has complete checklists for all of these products (US and Canada at War), please contact me at mbible@beckett.com. I would really like to get these added and hopefully priced for the upcoming non-sports almanac. Thanks!
July 13, 2017, 10:23 AM
Tommy C
On the ICardz website, there is a checklist of the promos, preview sets, and autos for this set. I don't think they list what is on the 192 cards in the base set, however.

Canada at War has a separate website, linked from the ICardz site