August 29, 2013, 04:41 AM
Boo
Mighty Zombies OnSale September 1st

Mighty Zombies: Capes, Cowls and Brains
On Sale 1st September
Limited Edition 200 packs
1 sketchcard a pack
£12 pounds a pack

Find out more details and the full artist list over at http://www.unpleasantdreamscards.blogspot.co.uk/

September 03, 2013, 02:49 PM
Boo
BONUS CARDS!!!
With every 3 packs orderd you get an official Mighty Zombies Blank Sketchcard which you can add to your collection, draw on yourself or use to commission any artist you wish to add to your MightyZombies collection, how awesome is that

September 04, 2013, 02:08 AM
pendragon
Got my 3 packs ordered!

Boo, concerning the blank sketch card, did you say "any" artist?
September 04, 2013, 07:19 AM
Boo
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
Got my 3 packs ordered!

Boo, concerning the blank sketch card, did you say "any" artist?

Hi pendragon, you can do anything you like with your bonus official blank Mighty Zombies card, you can draw on it yourself, keep it blank or you can go and hire any artist you like to draw on it, the idea is to give collectors a way to grow their own collection their own way.
It's practically impossible to get blank cards for most sets and the only way you can get bonus cards is to buy AP's, this way collectors can still buy AP's from artists and collect cards from the set, but if they really wanted to go and commission a card from an artist not on the set they are able to.

September 05, 2013, 02:44 AM
pendragon
Wow, what a novel idea. I might have to order more. It'll be interesting to see what people will do with them. I Can't wait to get mine. Thanks Boo.
September 05, 2013, 11:46 AM
Boo
glad you like it, please feel free to buy as many as you like because once the set is sold out, thats them all gone Smile