Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Redemption Biblical Card Sets.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redemption Biblical Card Sets.
 Login/Join

Picture of Shaunicus
posted
Hi all Wavey

I didn't know that these existed until a few minutes ago!!! Redemption CCG, Biblical trading cards. Does anyone know anything about them? I can't really find a great deal about them, alas. Could anybody help me out?

Angel

Posts: 85 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
You can find boxes cheap, cheap, cheap in Christian Speciality stores. I will stop by the Bible Book Store in town to see if they had any left. They have had sealed boxes for years at 9.99. I just never bothered to pick one up. I have played a few hands at my son's youth group at the church we attend. They have several long boxes full of them. The game play is simple enough for a CCG. That is about all I know.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaunicus
posted Hide Post
That's awesome!!! Thank you so much for the info Thumb Up

Posts: 85 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post