Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Downton Abbey 1 of each type of sketch card or only 1?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/6137030486

September 26, 2016, 10:50 AM
barobehere
Downton Abbey 1 of each type of sketch card or only 1?
Ok, I have been slowly working on Downton Abbey and I am down to a few autographs.
I have all the base, promos, cigarette style set, foil cards costume cards and binders.
There were two types of Sketch cards in this set. A regular sized card and a cigarette sized one.
If I have a regular sized sketch card but not a cigarette size sketch card would you think I have a master set or would you still need the cigarette size sketch card to feel that it is a master?
September 26, 2016, 11:39 AM
Logan
Just one of either type of sketch card would be fine for me. If I wanted to get crazy with it I might try to get a sketch from every artist (It's a relatively small number of artists at 10 for the standard size and 4 for the small). If I didn't have the funds or the interest to do that then I'd be perfectly content with just owning one sketch of either size. So I would say your master set is complete with just the regular size. Thumb Up
September 26, 2016, 11:52 AM
Raven
I don't really care about getting master sets and don't try for them. However if you are just soliciting opinions on what different collectors would still consider a master, I would say that a cigarette size sketch would be needed, as well as that regular sized one.
September 26, 2016, 01:47 PM
Obi Wan Chrisobi
I don't collect master sets but a true master set should have one of each available card to really be considered complete.

September 27, 2016, 12:41 PM
STCardGeek
I think I'd vote for one big and one small.

September 27, 2016, 04:23 PM
barobehere
I have added the cigarette style sketch card to my want list. Since I am down to the four autos, I knew that I would slightly incomplete with a cigarette style sketch card. I just wanted to see what others would do. Thanks!