Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Coke Rewards-Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4627097426

October 03, 2012, 09:06 PM
barobehere
Coke Rewards-Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 cards
Just noticed this on Coke Rewards. For 125 points you can get Twilight Breaking Dawn part II cards. That's it. There is no more description. I am entering codes and will have enought for a set so I will order it tonight. Will let you know what it is when it arrives......well Coke sent me a notice saying they were shipped out on the 4th.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,
October 03, 2012, 09:16 PM
webjon
Interesting. . . I might have to see if I can get some points together. . .
October 03, 2012, 10:00 PM
kbmum
I had enough points and ordered a set. MCR has had fairly quick shipping in the past, but the cards might take the full 8-10 weeks due to the November 16 movie release date.
October 05, 2012, 01:09 PM
kbmum
I was very surprised to received a shipping notification yesterday, one day after I placed the order. Hopefully, I'll have the cards next week.
October 05, 2012, 01:13 PM
John Tirohn
I was in this coke promotion long ago and never found anything worth cashing for, Thanks for the info.
October 10, 2012, 02:16 PM
kbmum
My set came in yesterday. There are five cards sealed in a clear plastic pack. The front of each card has a character picture and the back has a brief bio. I received Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle, Tia and Bella.

I thought it odd there were no cards for Edward or Jacob, but now I think there might be two (or more) packs with different cards. I'll be interested to see if anyone get cards with other characters. I wouldn't be surprised if the Edward card is a mirror image of the Bella one.

My Coke Rewards has a limit of two redemptions for this product. I'm sorry I didn't redeem both at the same time, since I might have had a better chance of getting one of each pack.

October 10, 2012, 05:47 PM
barobehere
I got my one set in.
I got (which may be the missing card)
Bella AND Edward
Bella
Edward
Tia
Carlisle
November 04, 2012, 07:41 PM
dstrohmeng
They're not on the site anymore. There's a chance they'll be added back, so I'll keep adding points.