Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Buffy Evolution and High School Years case cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4507021986

January 26, 2018, 03:11 PM
piko
Buffy Evolution and High School Years case cards
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Buffy season 4 and the High School Years case cards as both seem to have the same # also the Evolution BEcl I think I have this one sorted if I am right there is no case card for the Evolution set and the card belongs to the Buffy season 6 set
Any info appreciated
Piko
January 26, 2018, 04:19 PM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Buffy season 4 and the High School Years case cards as both seem to have the same # also the Evolution BEcl I think I have this one sorted if I am right there is no case card for the Evolution set and the card belongs to the Buffy season 6 set
Any info appreciated
Piko

I don't think there was a case card for any of the first five season sets. There is a case card for season six entitled " Where does she go from here " and # B6-CL. There is a case card for the Evolution set # BE- CL .

Jeff Allender's checklist does have a BRC-1 in the season 4 checklist but lists it in the promo section as a box loader from Reflections set Confused . He also lists a BRC-1 as a case topper in the Reflections checklist. I have the case topper from Reflections but not the box topper/promo from Season 4 so can't help you there Frown . Hopefully someone else has them both.
January 26, 2018, 04:41 PM
cardaddict
I know I have all the cards, and I used to have their releases all figured out, but it's been too long. I hope someone else straightens this out before I have to tax my little brain!
January 26, 2018, 06:07 PM
piko
Thanks for your replies This is a confusing issue from the encyclopedia it says
Buffy 6 B6-CL 1per case in the Promo listing it has BE-Cl inserted 1 per case of B T V S Evolution. I have seen a copy of this and was wondering if this was a promo or case card if so there is no case card issued for the Evolution set.
Buffy 4 has listed BRC-1 listed as case card and in the promo list BRC-1 per unopened box Buffy Reflections High School Years were it is listed in the High School Years as BRC-1 as a case loader card.
This is the main card that I am enquiring about are these cards from both sets the same or are they different it is quiet confusing I think that I have got Season 6 sorted but not sure on that one either
Piko